Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wrapped In Darkness (OOC & Sign-Up)

Canino
02.23.2013 , 06:25 AM | #21
Well with Risec, you never know, but when you go around tossing grenades at people....
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

legolegion
02.23.2013 , 07:03 AM | #22
i am still in just waiting for op post

Lucifersfinest
02.23.2013 , 10:10 AM | #23
I wonder,,,,, are the infected sentient? are they able to shoot guns and stuff? [probably when theyre first infected yes,] I'd assume on later stages they wouldn't be able to be, *shrug* [so I know what zusat may be walking in to.]
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
02.23.2013 , 10:58 AM | #24
I would agree, however if they keep some momery as firing a gun, could second nature to some. So it is possible, that they could fire depending how their minds detriate

Canino
02.23.2013 , 01:44 PM | #25
I would hope they wouldn't be able to fire a weapon, but with the hinted bosses (force users), I guessing lightsaber may be involved but I don't know.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Scutum
02.25.2013 , 02:05 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucifersfinest View Post
I wonder,,,,, are the infected sentient? are they able to shoot guns and stuff? [probably when theyre first infected yes,] I'd assume on later stages they wouldn't be able to be, *shrug* [so I know what zusat may be walking in to.]
Think of the enemy not as completely brain-dead monsters, but more as people with absolutely no moral compass and only a desire to kill and destroy. They lose the ability to use most advanced machinery and tools beyond basic weapons, but can still use their basic firearms (even if their aim isnt too good) and how to manipulate incredibly simple tools.

Same with the boss force-users. They will be able to use their lightsabers, but any force abilities beyond the most basic/instinctive ones will be lost to them.

----------------

For my last post, it was a bit long so I split the two sides into two posts this time.
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

legolegion
02.25.2013 , 03:29 AM | #27
okay scutum i am in the room where your guy is guarding

Canino
02.27.2013 , 09:18 PM | #28
Sorry for not posting in a few days, I've just been really busy with school work. I'll try to post something tomorrow morning if I have time.
---------

Scutum
03.02.2013 , 07:30 PM | #29
Sorry guys, but I came down with a bad case of sinus infection and that's why I haven't been on for the past couple days. It's hitting me really bad, so I might not be able to post for a few days.
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

legolegion
03.03.2013 , 02:22 AM | #30
no worries I can not post till you post as my toon just asked your`sd a question.