Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Plz Stop Insults in WZs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Plz Stop Insults in WZs

foxmob
02.13.2013 , 12:18 PM | #21
heh. no. ok. <watchmen> would troll you win or lose. but in general, ppl only go off when losing. so whether they're good or not doens't much matter.

:2cents:
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

Technohic
02.13.2013 , 12:18 PM | #22
So have we determined that being good and being a jerk is not mutually exclusive?

All kinds of people are jerks. I have caught myself getting a little irritated at times. I try not to specifically berate people though.
Technohic - Sniper | Techno-Hic - Gunslinger | Cihonhcet - Scoundrel
Karnrage - Assassin | Egarnrak - Sage
Techen - Merc | Nehcet - Vanguard | Carnrage - Marauder | Egarnrac - Guardian
POT5

Xienive
02.13.2013 , 12:54 PM | #23
It's not something I usually do, and most of the time it annoys me to see it.

However sometimes when I am sitting there capping a node while the enemy is cc'd...and a teammate comes to "help" by attacking him...well that just makes them stupid. No ifs ands or buts about it. I have lost many matches because of one player doing this...
No disintegrations!
As you wish...

kamikrazy
02.13.2013 , 01:45 PM | #24
Just consider this:

It takes a certain kind of person to absolve themselves of blame when they make a mistake. For instance, 95% of the derps that get ninja'd on never admit that they made a mistake (in fact, they'll claim it was my fault when i call them out). These are the kinds of players that get carried day in and day out, yet somehow think they're entitled to be treated like royalty despite having little to no positive impact in a warzone.

On the other hand, I have the humility to admit when I make a mistake and have let the team down. I understand what my responsibilities are in whichever role i'm occupying. Often times, I'm calling inc for nodes that i'm not even defending.

So for those players that feel entitled to never come under criticism despite playing like trash, i will peg them down a notch. For the players that do their jobs without fuss and perform reliably, I always have good words for them and go out of my way to praise that behavior. Don't be a crappy player. 9 times out of 10, you deserve whatever is coming to you.

TonyDragonflame
02.13.2013 , 02:13 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Kind of like you cannot deal with any assassin spec?
Yep, I hate assassins, cuz they have too many stuns/roots/mezz, and I hate any control during fight on my character
May the Force be with you!
Vigilance vr 100 | Scrapper vr 91 | Focus vr 91 | Assault vr 88 | Infiltration v 82 | Sharpshooter v 73
Manhunter 110+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN

cycao
02.13.2013 , 02:20 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post
Yep, I hate assassins, cuz they have too many stuns/roots/mezz, and I hate any control during fight on my character
Yeah our root is out of control...that one that we get with full madness which 1% of all assassins/shadows run is killing many players enjoyment.

trigstar
02.13.2013 , 02:31 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Yeah our root is out of control...that one that we get with full madness which 1% of all assassins/shadows run is killing many players enjoyment.
They go to a point, I took one nearly down, then boom stabbed in the back and it's over. I find that no one out there can fight on their own, you have to get assistance. Also shorten the duration of that Electricity Bubble! It's not making any fair play to be the same to the other faction, being the Sages bubble that wears off quickly
Hello I am Rędd/ Old-Red, Founder of Republic Honor on the server Harbinger and I'm happy where I am, We've gone through troubles like any other guild and we're doing just fine.
http://rephonor.enjin.com
RIP: SWG, Ahazi

Daxy
02.13.2013 , 02:35 PM | #28
first
stop using "loose" for "lose"
then we can get on to other things

Solarenergy
02.13.2013 , 03:07 PM | #29
Ah yes keyboard warriors as I like to call them. If you don't have anything constructive to say, then just don't say anything! There's a huge difference between giving advice such as "don't turn your back on the node and always fight near the turret, guys" or "we need to get more possession of the ball", etc and "stupid noobs, ffs learn to play or uninstall!" and that kind of crap. And it's true usually these said keyboard warriors are below mediocre players at best. I guess it just makes them feel good about themselves hiding behind a computer screen and throwing insults at people they don't even know. It kind of goes the same for quitters too. We recently had a game (Civil War) where six players quit in the very first minute of the game, because they simply saw two recruit-geared players (one of whom also ended up leaving) and thought they were cool following each other out. This left us severely outnumbered for about two minutes and we were triple capped on. Fortunately, when everyone was replaced, we were able to work together, capture two turrets, hold them till the end of the game and win. I think I ended up being the only original starter of the warzone by the end and I thanked the players that had joined in chat.

biguydeadd
02.13.2013 , 05:31 PM | #30
In one of my earliest games,when we lost an incredibly close game on civ war,our bottom ranked player with next to no obj,damg,fewest medals and only 30k heal yelled that we all sucked balls...well i learned to never pay these idiots any attention.

You can only blame others for so long,time has to come for you to look at yourself.
Do you say "could care less"? Please,for the love of god,watch this instructional video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw