Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Dear Ilum...


Frobington's Avatar


Frobington
02.14.2013 , 05:02 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
Even with all the camping at the pylon, it was still pretty fun dodging people to get the score. Dunno why people complain. PvP quest are meant to have PvP, right?
Exactly lol the qq today about RtS was hilarious

BattleGracefully's Avatar


BattleGracefully
02.14.2013 , 05:14 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Frobington View Post
Exactly lol the qq today about RtS was hilarious
QQ is like fuel, use it to make more QQ
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

-Holmes's Avatar


-Holmes
02.14.2013 , 05:23 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Frobington View Post
Exactly lol the qq today about RtS was hilarious
"If I wanted to PvP I'd roll on a PvP server."

That was the one line that made my day.

Frobington's Avatar


Frobington
02.14.2013 , 06:05 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by BattleGracefully View Post
QQ is like fuel, use it to make more QQ
Trust me we do.

Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
"If I wanted to PvP I'd roll on a PvP server."

That was the one line that made my day.
Been good stuff like that all day

XenoRevan's Avatar


XenoRevan
02.14.2013 , 06:17 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Frobington View Post
Been good stuff like that all day
What about that guy that threatened to report you for killing him in the Open World PvP area?
Samurai Pizza CatsNot Even Q Sync
Gazzari // Marauder ----------- Gazziri // Sentinel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Bastion~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Holmes's Avatar


-Holmes
02.14.2013 , 06:18 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoRevan View Post
What about that guy that threatened to report you for killing him in the Open World PvP area?
If that's the case, I think I'd be banned. God knows how many people I've stabbed while they were waiting to gather orb s. :P

XenoRevan's Avatar


XenoRevan
02.14.2013 , 06:20 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
If that's the case, I think I'd be banned. God knows how many people I've stabbed while they were waiting to gather orb s. :P
Same here -highfives-
Samurai Pizza CatsNot Even Q Sync
Gazzari // Marauder ----------- Gazziri // Sentinel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Bastion~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Holmes's Avatar


-Holmes
02.14.2013 , 09:11 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoRevan View Post
Same here -highfives-
Bow down to HUDDAH!

MoshhsoM's Avatar


MoshhsoM
02.14.2013 , 07:29 PM | #19
Don't see the enjoyment of gang banging one person with 8+.

I do get cracks out of the 2v1 ppl try to pull on me though when they think im afk
Mosh
<Samurai Pizza Cats>
twitch.tv/mosh47

-Holmes's Avatar


-Holmes
02.14.2013 , 10:04 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by MoshhsoM View Post
Don't see the enjoyment of gang banging one person with 8+.

I do get cracks out of the 2v1 ppl try to pull on me though when they think im afk
Hey yo, I never grouped with anyone!