Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who will win this war?

Icebergy
02.15.2013 , 11:47 AM | #21
Eventually the Republic wins the war, however that doesn't necessarily have to happen in the lifetime of the game. The great thing about this time period is that it is relatively unsettled in lore. We know that eventually the Republic wins, but we don't really know how or when. Is this the same war that Bane ends? Does the Empire lose, rebuild, and attack again before that? Who knows.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

legolegion
02.15.2013 , 12:58 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Mastershroom View Post
Spoiler alert if you intend to read any of the Old Republic book series.

Spoiler
cool i have a question in spoiler
Spoiler

Jaigen
02.15.2013 , 04:35 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Mastershroom View Post
Spoiler alert if you intend to read any of the Old Republic book series.

Spoiler
Destroying 1 superweapon doesnt destroy a military force that can occupy half the galaxy and if you
Spoiler

Elementlord
02.16.2013 , 02:04 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Caelith View Post
The Empire could win for all we know, it is a few thousand years till the films.

My money is on either a more lightsided Empire winning the war, or the Empire winning and becoming more diluted overtime with lightsided ideas.

Either way we know the Emperor doesn't survive.
That's an interesting thought actually, especially considering that the old Sith Empire seems to have mingled with the Republic by the time of the prequels, maybe the non-sith actually form some sort of lasting truce with the Republic, leaving the Sith to scramble without their resources and dying out in the process.

CommanderKool
02.16.2013 , 05:29 PM | #25
The republic eventually win the war in 2000BBY

Taranatar
02.17.2013 , 12:23 AM | #26
There's a fairly long time, about two thousand years after this game where there's not a lot of lore.

Maybe the Empire wins, rules for a few hundred years or so, and then is brought down by the player character in a single player KOTOR 3 (not made by Obsidian). One can dream.