Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

1.7 Complete Fail?


TyraelJedi's Avatar


TyraelJedi
02.12.2013 , 10:07 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Psirebral View Post
You won't win Insanus, any self respecting Pub knows that a single win against anyone in any guild in any circumstance means you are king of said player and guild.
Word. This is fact and therefore, law.
Daringer

Elfanger's Avatar


Elfanger
02.13.2013 , 01:27 AM | #12
The only person I regretted killing all night was Agapex after he saved my life, and then I didn't read chat and killed him.
Yatagan-Sage Arquebus-Scoundrel Rangiku-Vanguard
Mordstreich-Juggernaut Soliferrum-Sorcerer

macnernie's Avatar


macnernie
02.13.2013 , 07:30 AM | #13
Hey, what a great way to sew discontent and hatred amongst the factions!!

Setup a World Event in a PVP zone and make it a free for all.

Awesome for faction unity & solidarity ...
Lucille Bluth - Hybrid Assassin (You boys know how to shovel coal?)
Franklinn Bluth - Powertech (It ain't easy bein Brown)
Georgeoscar Bluth - Sniper (I hear the jury's still out on science)

Fracta's Avatar


Fracta
02.13.2013 , 07:59 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by macnernie View Post
Hey, what a great way to sew discontent and hatred amongst the factions!!

Setup a World Event in a PVP zone and make it a free for all.

Awesome for faction unity & solidarity ...
They tried faction vs faction ilum before. Or have you forgotten already?
Vossen / Ascendancy

macnernie's Avatar


macnernie
02.13.2013 , 08:07 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Fracta View Post
They tried faction vs faction ilum before. Or have you forgotten already?
And I spent every morning collecting boxes and fighting pubs. And it was glorious. And a nice side benefit was I developed some nice alliances / friendships in doing so.

I had no issue with Ilum other than it was a slideshow if you had more than 10 people in one spot. In fact myself and several others lament its loss all the time.
Lucille Bluth - Hybrid Assassin (You boys know how to shovel coal?)
Franklinn Bluth - Powertech (It ain't easy bein Brown)
Georgeoscar Bluth - Sniper (I hear the jury's still out on science)

Eggsbacon's Avatar


Eggsbacon
02.13.2013 , 09:34 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfanger View Post
The only person I regretted killing all night was Agapex after he saved my life, and then I didn't read chat and killed him.
Even the people I accidently killed, I still enjoyed.
pew pew pew pew

Nachos!

JP_Legatus's Avatar


JP_Legatus
02.13.2013 , 10:38 AM | #17
I went into the "pvp area" on ilum and discovered it was really a pvp-enable pve area. There's literally no pvp required to complete any of the quests, and you get like 5 quests of pve rewards and one quest gives you 100 regs comms (which I can just play 1 warzone to get in roughly the same time anyways).
So yes, we did go there and camp the pylon for a bit which got boring after like 15 minutes at which point everyone formed a line at the pylon and took turns putting their orbs in.

Oh and still no smash and bubble stun fix. Yeahhhhhhhhhh bioware.

I guess it's better than not having ilum, but meh.
Plaje - 65 PVP Assassin
http://www.twitch.tv/plajje

Choffware's Avatar


Choffware
02.13.2013 , 12:58 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
I went into the "pvp area" on ilum and discovered it was really a pvp-enable pve area. There's literally no pvp required to complete any of the quests,.
How is no pvp required in the pvp area? I know one of the quests you can just farm mobs... but doesn't the other quest require you to run orbs to the beacon in the center of the map were everyone is flagged and fighting? I can see you doing the farm quest without engaging but not the orb quest...

I agree with the overall consensus in general... as a "pvp event" the pvp is lack luster... but I rather have a little pvp in my pve than nothing. The legacy weapons seem worth the grind there and getting in a few scraps while questing is a nice distraction.
Mantorin 55 Marauder || Choff lvl 55 Merc || Chof lvl 51 Sorc

ThePizaShark's Avatar


ThePizaShark
02.13.2013 , 01:46 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Choffware View Post
How is no pvp required in the pvp area? I know one of the quests you can just farm mobs... but doesn't the other quest require you to run orbs to the beacon in the center of the map were everyone is flagged and fighting? I can see you doing the farm quest without engaging but not the orb quest...

I agree with the overall consensus in general... as a "pvp event" the pvp is lack luster... but I rather have a little pvp in my pve than nothing. The legacy weapons seem worth the grind there and getting in a few scraps while questing is a nice distraction.
A lot of the instances were taking turns turning in orbs at the pylon. So when we saw these people we wiped them. Then they all raged about us killing imps, when they implemented ffa for a reason.
Memeprofessor 65 sorcerer <We Paid For WinRar>
Pizzatauntaun 65 operative<We Paid For WinRar>
Promemes 65 powertech<We Paid For WinRar>
Pizzarancor 65 juggernaut <We Paid For WinRar>

MitchPB's Avatar


MitchPB
02.13.2013 , 01:56 PM | #20
I have no problem with the whole fight over the pylon thing as some pretty decent fights came out of it. But attacking someone who's attacking a group of mobs is just uncalled for. Mobs in a PVP area probably wasn't the best idea on Biowares part.
<BOG> <Concept>