Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.7 Complete Fail?

xIphonex
02.12.2013 , 06:32 PM | #1
You know I'm a pvper and I can not stand Ilum. I mean let's think here free for all with nothing to earn, are you kidding me? If that was the plan they should have just made another vendor for pvp vanity items. They should have allowed you to earn tokens per each kill and eventually be able to trade them in for the vanity items like I stated. I'm very disappointed in what they did. They screwed us (pvpers and pvers) over once again due to the fact the dailies are shared in a pvp zone. The reputation system seems neat but it still blows to even go to Ilum because I personally think killing without reward is boring as crap. Thanks Bioware! If something big does not happen in the expansion be prepared for the worst. You guys are going to have to figure out how to convert F2Pers into subs which is highly unlikely. I know there are others that may like Ilum or dislike, so feel free to comment on this thread!

-Chukles

Psirebral
02.12.2013 , 06:41 PM | #2
Most rewarding thing I (we've) done today is kill a very large amount of people with orbs before they turned it in. It's unfortunate they've let us down once again but I strongly suggest you get a group together and camp the mid. Loads of fun... for us anyway.

PeteyLo
02.12.2013 , 06:49 PM | #3
2v5ing Ghost Infantry is fun but after killing the same people repetitively I lose interest.
I agree with Chukles... Ilum isn't any where near fun after about thirty mins, and I've never been a fan of being ganked while doing dailies so that is also a negative. (Thats why I sell molecular stabilizers. Lol)

Guess it's back to the Warzones... .-.
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

akhilio
02.12.2013 , 07:34 PM | #4
I agree with PSI for sure. but gota say what chuk is saying makes sense. I meaned i enjoyed meeting all sorts of pubs while doing the quests and even found it cute/adorable when two sentinels in full PvE gear at 23k and 14khealth attacked me. But after 30mins i was entirely bored of the whole event. I saw novagoldfire n a few of his buddies ganking sum peeps...and imps were doing the same...It was fun but not for very long and certainly not sumthin im guna do EACh day. If this was bioware's attempt to Reignite ilum..sorry stil boring.
Back to warzones aswell then

-Ps -PSI thanks for the shout out in ur vid

AKHILIO
OOTF/DEADWEIGHT

macnernie
02.12.2013 , 07:36 PM | #5
Same. Bored from jump with this.

Zzzzzzzzzz

knightow
02.12.2013 , 07:41 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by PeteyLo View Post
2v5ing Ghost Infantry is fun but after killing the same people repetitively I lose interest.
I agree with Chukles... Ilum isn't any where near fun after about thirty mins, and I've never been a fan of being ganked while doing dailies so that is also a negative. (Thats why I sell molecular stabilizers. Lol)

Guess it's back to the Warzones... .-.
Maybe you should bring more than 5 guildys if you want to compete with 2 of us
50 Scoundrel ~50 Guardian ~50 Gunslinger ~50 Sentinel
50 Shadow ~50 Commando ~50 Vanguard ~42 Sorcerer
<Ghost Infantry>

PeteyLo
02.12.2013 , 07:49 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by knightow View Post
Maybe you should bring more than 5 guildys if you want to compete with 2 of us
If only ghost infantry knew how to compete. Lmfao.
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

knightow
02.12.2013 , 07:55 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by PeteyLo View Post
If only ghost infantry knew how to compete. Lmfao.
I'm sure losing 99% of your wz's against us has left you bitter. It's ok to cry
50 Scoundrel ~50 Guardian ~50 Gunslinger ~50 Sentinel
50 Shadow ~50 Commando ~50 Vanguard ~42 Sorcerer
<Ghost Infantry>

PeteyLo
02.12.2013 , 08:09 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by knightow View Post
I'm sure losing 99% of your wz's against us has left you bitter. It's ok to cry
Yeah in the morning when all I have on my team is BOSS, and 14k recruits lol

/cry /grovel

Psirebral
02.12.2013 , 08:30 PM | #10
You won't win Insanus, any self respecting Pub knows that a single win against anyone in any guild in any circumstance means you are king of said player and guild.