Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mercenary. worst pvp class in the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter > Mercenary
Mercenary. worst pvp class in the game

shammah
02.12.2013 , 05:50 PM | #1
6 months no real buff and other classes like -sin and marauders get buffed. 6 Months of playing a pvp worthless class.
Foundation Stone
Recruitment: Open | Est. 2003

Henu
02.13.2013 , 03:35 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by shammah View Post
6 months no real buff and other classes like -sin and marauders get buffed. 6 Months of playing a pvp worthless class.
Stop making stupid post up, you offer no real information to the class or thread, its just a childish rant and there are many post like this.
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

fortsmithman
02.14.2013 , 01:36 AM | #3
It took you 6 months to realise this. When I started playing I played a different class than my merc so I switched to merc from that other class that only took me a few days to realise I didn't like that other class.

Helig
02.14.2013 , 01:55 AM | #4
Mains are Guardian and Marauder (not touching Rage/Focus since 1.2 - Vigilance hybrid and Carnage respectively for rateds), and Commando is pretty much my most-played alt right now.

I'm having metric sith-tons of fun in Assault (Pyro) spec, because... it's just too fun. 100% mobility, heavy damage spikes at max range, lol@ leg shot roots, tech/physical DoTs, explosive probes because of cleanse, excellent AoE spikes from safe distance, LoS-dancing factor, decent shake-off factor.

Definitely in my top 3 favorite classes to solo-queue with.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

yoomazir
02.16.2013 , 05:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
100% mobility
Stopped reading there, kthxbye.

SkinzOCAU
02.18.2013 , 06:51 AM | #6
BW won't listen unless you vote with your wallet. Unsub and tell them why.

Henu
02.18.2013 , 08:18 PM | #7
mobility is the only issue for a merc IMO, if we had a box in our tree that lowers TM cast by .5 each shot then we could be right back in the game but then we would be a class that uses only 1 attack in a way.
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

SkinzOCAU
02.18.2013 , 08:37 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
mobility is the only issue for a merc IMO, if we had a box in our tree that lowers TM cast by .5 each shot then we could be right back in the game but then we would be a class that uses only 1 attack in a way.
So kind of like a PT/Vanguard?

Henu
02.18.2013 , 08:59 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinzOCAU View Post
So kind of like a PT/Vanguard?
KInda yeah but i was thinking the way HK companion does it, that commando style roll to a friendly

SkinzOCAU
02.19.2013 , 06:57 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
KInda yeah but i was thinking the way HK companion does it, that commando style roll to a friendly
An escape like that would be very handy. Great idea.

As per the OP. We are the worst PVP class and everyone knows it. Last night i was healing alongside a sage and who did they focus on? I took almost 3 times the damage he did, and it is not like he was kiting/escaping. Everyone just focusses us as we are easy kills, and easy to interrupt.