Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Repairs] Too expensive!!!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BaronV
02.15.2013 , 01:33 AM | #371
I just created a poll to gauge the number of people who are actually unsubscribing because of this.

If you have unsubscribed or have decided to unsubscribe please go make your voice heard.
Click here to go to the post

It will be good for the community at large to see how many people are sufficiently unhappy to vote with their wallets (and their feet)
I used to be a Jedi like you - until I took a blaster bolt to the knee

-Spc
02.15.2013 , 02:18 AM | #372
I just got wiped one time in Xeno hard mode 8 players, repair bill = 122k credits.

Kenj
02.15.2013 , 02:51 AM | #373
Alright, here's the thing for me at least. I do notice that repairs are roughly double what I was paying before for in combat deaths on two of my characters. Armor degradation in regular combat on my tank seems to run about 3 times as much as normal however. More or less going from 3,xxx credits to 7,xxx credits on a wipe, and from about 500 credits to 1.2-1.4k credits after running a full set of dailies without a death. So roughly 700 credits per point of dmg to the armor.

My sentinel however, who's wearing a few champion shells with PvE mods seems to be having a different formula applied. Roughly 825 credits per point of armor damage. The gear levels of the characters are roughly the same, with the major difference seeming to be the shell choice. Likewise the armor seems to take damage slightly quicker in regular combat as compared to wipe based deaths.

I heard people saying daily quests cost them more to run then they reward. For me I'm looking at about 1k-3k tops for a chain (without a death mind you) which makes me question those numbers a bit?

I haven't tried putting on stock tioneese or anything of the sort and going out to die to test it to see the result mind you, but I'm seeing wildly different numbers from players in this thread, so maybe a developer should give feedback on what exactly is governing the differences? Because it sounds like this repair fix might have created a new bug all it's own if some of the numbers I've read from users are accurate?

Ruskaeth
02.15.2013 , 02:54 AM | #374
Can't be arsed to be even annoyed about this. Just lolling at the stupidity of the whole thing. Yes yes, I bet they have the numbers and statistics that the credits are piling up but this is not the solution, no. I just can't be arsed to get back to dailies to cover few wipes here and there. If they introduce some silly CC Repair Pack i'll roar with laughter.

Nicolettexiv
02.15.2013 , 03:01 AM | #375
Quote: Originally Posted by jasonthelamb View Post
Now begins the era of 200k repair bills?
Meh, I'll take it over the pre 1.2 era of 300-400k repair bills.

Kallie
02.15.2013 , 03:02 AM | #376
LOL. Lvl 32 BH with all orange gear at lvl with mods. On a death it costs me........ wait for it. A big whooping 1200 creds. The repair costs are not that bad. They just fixed something that was broken.

R-Tee-Doo-Tee
02.15.2013 , 03:07 AM | #377
160000 for a few attempts at the hard mode gree boss with the guild last night. If this doesnt change ill go free to play no point trying to get a point across on these forums it appears noone is listening.

R-Tee-Doo-Tee
02.15.2013 , 03:08 AM | #378
Quote: Originally Posted by Kallie View Post
LOL. Lvl 32 BH with all orange gear at lvl with mods. On a death it costs me........ wait for it. A big whooping 1200 creds. The repair costs are not that bad. They just fixed something that was broken.
unless they did it in the last few hours no they didnt fix anything . I spent two lots of dailies credits last night repairing my dread guard geared bounty hunter doing the new hard mode ship droid boss on illum. BTW a lol is only relevant when something is mildly funny.

slafko
02.15.2013 , 03:10 AM | #379
Quote: Originally Posted by Kallie View Post
As I said on another thread - too limited to understand. But still funny how they use LOL so confidently.

NogueiraA
02.15.2013 , 03:11 AM | #380
There's a patch today, if they not fix it me and my guild will unsub. We can not deal with it, 999 bugs + fail event + slap in the face. No, just no.
EA sucks, EA employees it's pretty bad, EA CEO it's terrible, knows NOTHING about games. Origin is a terrible software terrible. Bioware... Poor Bioware, all the devs don't know how to fix the game and EA don't want to spend more money to fix the game.

I'm running The Foundry me and my party CTD. HK bugs inside the shield and you have to kite, trying to avoid the bug.
I'm running The Esseles me and my party CTD.

Know issues it's a fail, they are spending time in pack$.