Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reputation Bug

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MandalorianMoron
02.12.2013 , 11:57 AM | #1
I am having an issue with reputation with the Gree. I completed all of the missions on Ilum and used all of the quest rewards, yet my reputation never increased over 110. So far it has only happened with the Gree, I had no problems with Section X reputation.
Sundor - Jedi Shadow - Begeren Colony
ASCENSION STRIKES BACK

PRappa
02.12.2013 , 12:12 PM | #2
Me to. Only shows 110 and I did all of them even the PVP ones. It even did the animation for Going to the next tier but alas still an outsider... Nice Patch Bioware,

DarthxAnimus
02.12.2013 , 12:20 PM | #3
I am having the same issue - my rep reset instead of promoting me to Newcomer. I cannot submit a ticket due to the ticketing bug.

MarcusDenFete
02.12.2013 , 01:21 PM | #4
Same thing here. Was playing in a group with 4. We did the whole ilum event, all the quests, both pvp and pve ones. 3 of us only received 110 reputation after turning in all quests and using all the "reputation-granting items" while 1 of us received 1620.

One more thing is that the 3 of us that only received 110 points need to have 5000 to advance to newcomer rank while our friend who received the full amount only needs 2500 to advance.

Can't send a ticket in game. Could a bioware employee give us some answers? Are we going to get the reputation we lost? Seems like many are having those problems.

ribbity
02.12.2013 , 01:27 PM | #5
Are you sure you're not misreading the rankings? I thought the same thing - I saw I had 650/5000 to Newcomer after doing 2 sets of non-PVP missions. But it's 2500 points just to get from "None" to "Outsider", then 5000 more from "Outsider" to "Newcomer". I hadn't realized you need 2500 points to get through the "None" phase.
Padraic Watchman Sentinel
Guild Leader of Grievance (Jedi Covenant)
We're recruiting! Check us out at http://www.grievancegaming.org

kirorx
02.12.2013 , 01:48 PM | #6
finished all PvE quests and cashed them in, switched toons, did the quick solo pve ones, cashed them...Total REP points.....20.

That is not a typo.....20.
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

Wizbane
02.12.2013 , 02:15 PM | #7
I confirm the apparent bug.

Gree Reputation stuck at 110 after using all the items obtainable by dailies + heroic.

But indeed rank is Outsider, not none. So did I gain 2500+110? I didn't register each step.

kirorx
02.12.2013 , 02:27 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Wizbane View Post
I confirm the apparent bug.

Gree Reputation stuck at 110 after using all the items obtainable by dailies + heroic.

But indeed rank is Outsider, not none. So did I gain 2500+110? I didn't register each step.
Hmm, very interesting observation about the none to outsider. I am also outsider. Do you level up to outsider from none?
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

salaryman
02.12.2013 , 02:45 PM | #9
Same here.

Completed all PVE, PVP & bonus missions, used all rep token thingies...but now when I look at my rep it says I'm an Outsider and I have only 110 rep!

Starfleet
02.12.2013 , 03:31 PM | #10
You do realise that your starting rank is "None"? So if you're now an Outsider you did gain 1 Rank... nothing wrong here, stop complaining about nothing.

edit: And yes, it resets to 0 after you gained a rank.