Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Issue with my Pre Order code?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Issue with my Pre Order code?

Dortoror
12.13.2011 , 12:58 PM | #1
Hey guys,

on my account's profile, the pre order tag shows that "you redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:" and I did that on Sep 16th, this year.

But when I get into the "account summary" link in the "Early Game Access Has Begun!" news, it shows that my account doesn't have a pre order code yet.

So, what is going on? I tried to key in my code again following the steps on the link and it says that the pre order code was alread redeemed... does that mean I won't have early access?!

This is a major failure, how can EA/Bioware do that to his customer?

Regards,
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Dortoror
12.13.2011 , 01:00 PM | #2
I just notice this:

These steps include answering security questions, filling out your contact information and redeeming your final Game Product Registration Code.

With a Digital Deluxe bought from Origin, do I need a final game product registration code? How / where do I get that?

Thanks.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Dortoror
12.13.2011 , 01:08 PM | #3
anyone please? can seed some light here?
The Force shall free me.

DzokISVK
12.13.2011 , 01:10 PM | #4
Have it too, they **** it
"Meditate on this, I will."

RogueKnight
12.13.2011 , 01:11 PM | #5
Quite curious of this myself. My PreOrder early access code has indeed been submitted and used. But I have not received any Product Registration Code from EA/Origin other than the Preorder one already submitted and verified.

Hoping to get some feedback on this from BioWare member before too long don't wanna hit the 20th and all a sudden not have access lol.

Phoenix_Down
12.13.2011 , 01:11 PM | #6
Yup you should have early access, that code that is already used is your pre order code, you'll get your full game code starting on the 16th i think it said they'll be sending them out, but you don't need it to play in early access, just wait for your early access email.

Mforman
12.13.2011 , 01:14 PM | #7
So glad I read this I have been having the same issue and trying to figure it out maybe I lost my final code or something,Whew I feel so much better now
Look, good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, thatís something else.

stickher
12.13.2011 , 01:17 PM | #8
yeah my account summary says the same thing but if i look in diffrent tab it says aug the 6 but the summary says doesnt have/ already used i hope it doesnt skip early acsses for us.

RogueKnight
12.13.2011 , 01:17 PM | #9
Agreed. Than you Phoenix I must have missed that detail.. made sense that THOSE particular emails hadn't gone out yet.. but with all the nonsense complaints about early access.. wanted to be sure this was addressed well ahead of time lol, no doubt the poor GMs will have their hands full with emails for some time.. poor guys/gals..
Cheers.

Lotharo
12.13.2011 , 01:24 PM | #10
Same here, I'm guessing it will either automaticly turn on when we get invite mail or the code is included in the invite .... I hope. :-)
Some confirmation from Bioware/Origin would be apreciated.