Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Old Republic Insider Episode 4

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars: The Old Republic Insider Episode 4
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nizzemancer
02.12.2013 , 07:33 PM | #41
Wait, so Rocket boots are new all of a sudden?
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning

We will remember them.

Kikilicious
02.12.2013 , 11:03 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Akilus View Post
I just hit 50 today, got all my tionese gear, my recruit pvp gear and war hero boots, and a few columi pieces--I think i'm ready to go
Congrats, babe! Hope you're enjoying it :3
Asania Tapfer'keit : Chiss : Bounty Hunter : Powertech

Timarick
02.13.2013 , 03:40 AM | #43
The hate for Bioware is strong in here. Wonder if I let out a sick rancid fart it would break the tension that you can cut through with a lightsaber....

OlofTheGreat
02.13.2013 , 11:41 AM | #44
After this video i really miss the good old days with Dallas Dickinson. At least he spoke with more adult enthusiasm and not as if he was speaking to some 12 year olds, no offence Bruce im sure you're a terriffic dude. Did Dickinson quit or something?

Anyway well i don't know how much more EXCITING this content will be. The game is designed to be storytelling and story-engaging. Don't really see much of that at all in the new content these days, just more ways for people to waste money in-game. Guess we'll see what the next expansion brings. A capitalistic problem? Hope that wasn't too philosophical for you all

Blackardin
02.14.2013 , 07:53 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by DashleyRendar View Post
So, I knew Bruce when he was in the army. The over the top excitement is not faked. He is really that excite when he talks about things

Doug porter
Ya think we can get him excited about fixing the repair bill debacle?

"Just introduced is the new and exciting repair bill credit sink! Now you can enjoy raiding and then further enjoy running mindless content just to keep your head above water! We've listened to our players, just not on this issue. Enjoy!" LOL

Not sure how a development team can, at the same time, pat themselves on the back while shooting themselves in the foot....but these guys seem to have it down to a science.....add new and exciting content then dash everyone's spirit with a bone-head move like the repair bill issue.
May the Schwartz be with you....

Akilus
02.14.2013 , 03:09 PM | #46
I'm not exactly sure where to find episode 1, 2, & 3.
@Kikilicious
Thanks! I sure am and I am planning to roll an imperial alt.

sudfamily
02.26.2013 , 07:10 AM | #47
i really hope they put xalex species into the game thumbs up if you want this it might come trrue