Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Old Republic Insider Episode 4

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars: The Old Republic Insider Episode 4
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kapono
02.11.2013 , 06:52 PM | #11
I'm sorry, but I can't say I care at all about a new raid. I'm pretty disappointed the only way to get rep with the Gree is to pack myself into a zone like sardines with every other moron on the server mob tagging and stealing quest items.

Couldn't we just turn in tradeskill materials for rep? Look at all the unused Investigation things going to waste.

Forget it. I'll level another alt instead.

Bleeters
02.11.2013 , 07:00 PM | #12
Hmm.

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, a required level of reputation is needed to gain access to the new operations boss included in the event? Reputation that is increased from doing quests on the western shelf of Ilum.

Hey. Hey Bioware.

Hey, Bioware. Hey.

Are you getting your pvp in my pve again? You are, aren'tcha.

Raansu
02.11.2013 , 07:02 PM | #13
So what I got out of this was "Hey guys, we changed the look of some pieces that a lot of people liked and it made them made so we put them back into the game in a "new" cartel pack. Gives us more moniez and you can have those looks back."

Bleeters
02.11.2013 , 07:24 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
So what I got out of this was "Hey guys, we changed the look of some pieces that a lot of people liked and it made them made so we put them back into the game in a "new" cartel pack. Gives us more moniez and you can have those looks back."
Some people just have an obsession to never be pleased by anything, don't they.

Magnusheart
02.11.2013 , 07:36 PM | #15
Will Revan's set ever be fixed? D:

Chestpeice is still light grey, with a 2nd hood atchment mesh bugging throught he back. and the lower robe is still brown.

TonyJaa
02.11.2013 , 07:43 PM | #16
Damn, Bruce! If you try a little harder, I might actually believe you...
ToniaJaa

Prophecy of the Five

Heaviermetal
02.11.2013 , 07:48 PM | #17
How about some real Marauder Robe/ hoodup/down gear we have all been waiting for over a year!?!?!?!?
MACTOS - 55 MARAUDER
TOR'CERO - 50 POWERTECH

Mevan
02.11.2013 , 07:53 PM | #18
Here's a suggestion, why don't you fix the ship droid cutomisations already in-game so we can actually use them before you start adding more? Not too much to ask is it...

And please don't insult us by calling those items new. They are not new. We are not stupid, so how about you stop treating us like we are and actually add some content?
Quit as of 2.4. Because the Star Wars IP can only get bad developers so far.

Styxx
02.11.2013 , 08:26 PM | #19
I love how Mr Bruce Maclean is talking like he would be talking to a small kid... brilliant PR. They surely respect us as players...
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

beefyandbeef
02.11.2013 , 08:27 PM | #20
The first guy was sooo fake...

Couldn't stop laughing!
Roaric Level 50 Vanguard
Proud CE Owner
Semper est lux in tenebris-There is always light in darkness