Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Dreadtooth 10 Stacks Attempt


Bonsaikitten's Avatar


Bonsaikitten
02.12.2013 , 08:15 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
Yeah, after the 4th score i was gone.
Your keyboard skills isnt matching your ego bro..

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
02.12.2013 , 08:18 PM | #52
Mate please, save yourself the trouble.

If I wasn't there you'd have had a 6-0 in less than 3 minutes.
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

Bonsaikitten's Avatar


Bonsaikitten
02.12.2013 , 08:21 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
Not quite sure what that means. Maybe should you your english fix?
Enough said. Attention is still on you and your ego. Obviously you didnt like that I questioned your grouping with the top 1%.

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
02.12.2013 , 08:23 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
Enough said. Attention is still on you and your ego. Obviously you didnt like that I questioned your grouping with the top 1%.
Because how many times have you met me in a RWZ game?

I can savely tell you, other peoples opinions.. whom are greatly more valued than yours by pretty much every noteworthy TOFN PvPer, are very different on this very matter.
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

HenkTheBarbarian's Avatar


HenkTheBarbarian
02.12.2013 , 08:26 PM | #55
And how exactly does your argument involve Dreadtooth?
Cyntia
FriendlyFire - Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
02.12.2013 , 08:39 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by HenkTheBarbarian View Post
And how exactly does your argument involve Dreadtooth?
Please, take a moment and look at how many ****s I give:
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

Aragost's Avatar


Aragost
02.12.2013 , 08:42 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post

I can savely tell you, other peoples opinions.. whom are greatly more valued than yours by pretty much every noteworthy TOFN PvPer, are very different on this very matter.
Not that I give two ***** about your argument, but I feel the need to point out theres a hell of a lot more pvpers on tofn than just your elite circle of rwz teams, and quite a few are at the very least as good as the ones who frequent the forums/rwz teams.
Fréd - Supersinofdoom
Lolà - Powertechofdoom
Saciela - Supersorcofdoom

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
02.12.2013 , 08:43 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Not that I give two ***** about your argument, but I feel the need to point out theres a hell of a lot more pvpers on tofn than just your elite circle of rwz teams, and quite a few are at the very least as good as the ones who frequent the forums/rwz teams.
A few, but not that many as you appear to think really.

Your definition of good, and mine probebly vary aswell ;p
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

ellrochell's Avatar


ellrochell
02.12.2013 , 10:32 PM | #59
[QUOTE=Aragorrius;5843447]Today , Monday 11th of February 2013,

MINT IMPERIALS & FLOOR INSPECTORS (Empire)
floorinspectors.enjin.com & /mints.enjin.com

Attempted a spontaneous Joint Venture to try kill Dreadtooth on 10 stacks.
It went fairly well, however we were (what I call Grieved) kept from killing him by TRAUMA debuff which was applied on us by some REP players in the area, mainly from SR.

this is nice info for next time I want to gank people like you there trololol

Leafy_Bug's Avatar


Leafy_Bug
02.12.2013 , 10:34 PM | #60
Some of the guilds on TOFN are really excellent and have a knack for clearing content. They put in the hours and expect results. Sadly, the dreadtooth situation is fairly clear : it should be removed from PVP servers or instanced. It is quite sad that many in this thread do not see the fine line between open world pvp and being completely moronic. Bringing the 'hey, it is a pvp server ' argument forth, when it is blatantly obvious that both the republic and empire factions do not respect one another enough, just emphasizes how little this community cares.


The night in question was nothing new. Quite a few imperials were testing the 10 stack mechanics while a friendly fire member and an SR member made sure to mess things up as much as they could. My dear Friendlyfire friends, rather than pointing fingers at imperials, look in your own back yard . What the imperials did to you and what you did to the imperials was not open world pvp. It was a big F U because you can. Simple and to the point.


We will not evolve as a community as long as we behave like this and sabotage one another. Maybe one day we will reach a point where people will co-exist without ruining events, however, until that day comes, we have to accept the fact that our server will not be in the spotlight for achievement but for idiotic behaviour.