Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dreadtooth 10 Stacks Attempt

verkerk
02.12.2013 , 02:50 PM | #31
Just please, you made me cry when I read this post. Please don't go on a PVP server if you don't like world pvp.

Evolixe
02.12.2013 , 03:18 PM | #32
Perhaps I could arrange a quick response defense team with the servers créme de la créme of PvP players.

Gonna cost you though. Guild with the deepest pockets wins.

Bonsaikitten
02.12.2013 , 03:21 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
Perhaps I could arrange a quick response defense team with the servers créme de la créme of PvP players.

Gonna cost you though. Guild with the deepest pockets wins.
Créme de la créme of PvP players
Créme de la créme
Créme

Made me hungry. Are you in that group too?
Ooo

Evolixe
02.12.2013 , 03:30 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
Créme de la créme of PvP players
Créme de la créme
Créme

Made me hungry. Are you in that group too?
What group?

todorovh
02.12.2013 , 03:42 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by verkerk View Post
Just please, you made me cry when I read this post. Please don't go on a PVP server if you don't like world pvp.
I never said I don't like world pvp.

What I did say is:
1. We were there to kill a boss.

2. There was no world pvp - the moment we actually engaged the imps in pvp they ran away.
They were not interested in world pvp but in wiping us.

Evolixe
02.12.2013 , 03:53 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by todorovh View Post
I never said I don't like world pvp.

What I did say is:
1. We were there to kill a boss.

2. There was no world pvp - the moment we actually engaged the imps in pvp they ran away.
They were not interested in world pvp but in wiping us.
Probebly because your numbers were like 10 times theirs.

Most effective method is to deliver a sinister blow on a weak area and let the boss do the rest of the work. Minimal resources maximal results. Pure PvP.

HenkTheBarbarian
02.12.2013 , 04:07 PM | #37
Makes me wonder how two people like Aragorrius and Leravulan can end up in same guild. First - pure whining, second - actuall voice of reason

Let me clarify. FriendlyFire does not claim any sort of ownership towards the boss. We went through a lot of struggle to grind essences, gather 24 raiders, then gather some other people to help us with guarding area, occasionally throwing heals or revs on raid members. We even came to an agreement with some imps in area to watch from away and not interfere, which they followed. We had a few pretty nice attemps, get him to around 30% like 4-5 times, were constantly sorting healing assigment, possitioning, all raiding related stuff. Then some random imperial players decided to show up. At first only taunted boss towards the raid, which we just sweared a bit about in mumble, but since its easy to counter, we didn't really care. Then some organized groups started a guerilla tactic, running in, casting aoe dmg, leaving whole our raid with trauma, then disapearring. This made a boss unkillable for us. I can name people from "Its just a game", "Otrevliga Klubben", who contributed the most into what we call grieving, as well as individuals from "Floor Inspectors", who also added their input into wiping us

Long story short - we were unable to kill it, left it there on 10 stacks. We tried to form a group on Monday, but failed, so boss was there to kill for anyone brave enough to attempt. I would be lying saying we wished you good luck (still want that Server First kill on our account :P), but did not try to, nor encouraged anyone, to sabotage other guilds efforts. We would never do anything like this, as we expect other guilds around to respect ours attempts as well, on same ground. Do not do to others what you would not like done to yourself

I take Leravulan's word about their members acting on their own and assure we bear no grudge. Now, solving an issue of completely random players undermining any organized groups efforts into killing World Bosses is something to be discussed. We are fully aware of playing on PvP server and we have nothing againts open world PvP. However, current mechanics of trauma effectively prevents us from PvEing in open areas

Many thanks to Pure Pazaak and SR guilds for helping us on this attempt

Cheers,
Cyntia of FriendlyFire
Cyntia
FriendlyFire - Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Evolixe
02.12.2013 , 04:14 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by HenkTheBarbarian View Post
Do not do to others what you would not like done to yourself
You would make a véry bad PvPer.

Bonsaikitten
02.12.2013 , 05:06 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
What group?
Just wondered if you considered yourself to be in Creme of awesome pvp'ers?
Ooo

Theoddones
02.12.2013 , 05:09 PM | #40
I sometimes miss WAR when you could invade the other realms pve instances...

-Theo