Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dreadtooth 10 Stacks Attempt

Bonsaikitten
02.16.2013 , 04:22 AM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
Please post them, i need my daily fix of mmo drama
Was just lots of excuses, some "Exilove has defeated Gragole in a duel", Hi'de trolling and more excuses. I'll post later.

Quote: Originally Posted by Markisha View Post
lol man are you actually mad at me? I didn't mean to kill you even once, and that last time Exi killed ya, so dunno why you're mad. Be happy that you won the duels.
Not even mad mate, but all those /shoo and "GO AWAY PLZ" should indicate I didnt appreciate all the running from the medcenter

Bonsaikitten
02.16.2013 , 04:29 AM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
Lost because of reasons easly countered with knowledge. If he would duel me again now he wouldn't win anything.

Doubt he'd dare to come again though, lol.
How much humiliation can you handle? Honestly, I shouldnt win any of those duels. You play the assassin alot more, you definately have better gear, and you have alot more 1v1 assassin exp from RWZ. Yet you do so many obvious newcomer mistakes.

You have gotta be 80% troll and 20% player, I see no other explanation.

Evolixe
02.16.2013 , 04:34 AM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
How much humiliation can you handle? Honestly, I shouldnt win any of those duels. You play the assassin alot more, you definately have better gear, and you have alot more 1v1 assassin exp from RWZ. Yet you do so many obvious newcomer mistakes.

You have gotta be 80% troll and 20% player, I see no other explanation.
A good player learns as much as posseble from anything. Your playstyle was one i was unfamiliar with, now that i am no longer.. i could break you easly.

Bisides that, you're only telling the people here half a story, should i feel humiliated? Because it doesn't feel that way, sorry.
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

Leafy_Bug
02.16.2013 , 07:04 AM | #144
Can a moderator split the duel drama and put it in a new thread? It really has taken this topic in a direction which is not at all relevant.

Tomppa
02.16.2013 , 07:23 AM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by Leafy_Bug View Post
Can a moderator split the duel drama and put it in a new thread? It really has taken this topic in a direction which is not at all relevant.
No, pve **** is boring.

This dueling is very entertaining, and yea i think you should feel humiliated after claiming you are better than 99% and then losing to an guy who hardly ever plays a shadow even when you outgear him. Just give credit where its due, and lose with your shreds of honor.

Alepo
02.16.2013 , 07:27 AM | #146
The amazing thing is that he still keeps posting when everyone thinks he is a Failure.
Trott, Blāster, Alephonius, Leiliala, Blāstor
Harbinger
Alepo, Trāitor, Palous
YOLO SWAG

tonooo
02.16.2013 , 07:27 AM | #147
Hardly plays shadow? He got over 90 valor if i remeber right. I don't have any toon with valor 90 or over. And i play alot.

Jojel
02.16.2013 , 07:44 AM | #148
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH D. This is soooo goooooooood. And here i thought this was one of thous boring pve threads ! I'm so glad I decided to look in to this thread! Thank you for the entertainment u have brought us. Now please continue

*grabs popcorn* :>
Jojel - lvl 55 Sentinel Hohelina - lvl 55 Shadow
Yoyel - lvl 55 Sorceror Jóyel - lvl 55 Marauder

Markisha
02.16.2013 , 08:12 AM | #149
This thread's gonna be deleted in a day or 2. Use those 2 days guys. More drama ty
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

Evolixe
02.16.2013 , 08:23 AM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
No, pve **** is boring.

This dueling is very entertaining, and yea i think you should feel humiliated after claiming you are better than 99% and then losing to an guy who hardly ever plays a shadow even when you outgear him. Just give credit where its due, and lose with your shreds of honor.
The only specs he beat me with, are the ones i indicated never having played before. And even those he wouldn't be winning if we'd re- right now.
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.