Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dreadtooth 10 Stacks Attempt

Evolixe
02.15.2013 , 07:10 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
Do you wanna tell us how the duels went Exilove? Am I better than 99% of all the players now, on my shadow alt? Got some pretty funny screenshots from the chat, can I post?

Also, thanks to scumbag Gragole for showing up and giving you tips and tricks, and killing me :|
Not quite sure why you keep taunting.. you didn't even finish the duels..
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon
The Red Eclipse
Livestream Youtube

Bonsaikitten
02.15.2013 , 07:21 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
Not quite sure why you keep taunting.. you didn't even finish the duels..
Fine, let me have the pleasure of updating for whoever is bored enough to know how it went between the 1% best assassin and bonsais shadow alt:

Full tank spec: Incredibru 2 - Exilove 0
Infiltration: Incredibru 1 - Exilove 2
Balance: Incredibru 3 - Exilove 0

As soon as Gragole **** and stop killing me, I will be happy to duel you in hybrid or any other spec of choice. My favourite for tonight: "you havent seen anything yet my man, also know that duels are only so much You wouldnt be able to do half of this in a RWZ "duel"".
Ooo

Evolixe
02.15.2013 , 07:30 PM | #133
Your sample size is so small it has no meaning. Come again, really, i would be delighted to see your face when those numbers turn 180 degrees in the opposite direction and keep going that way.

Anyways, enough of the cocky me.. I already told you this is not what i like my face to be.
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon
The Red Eclipse
Livestream Youtube

Bonsaikitten
02.15.2013 , 07:36 PM | #134
Your sample size is so small it has no meaning. Come again, really, i would be delighted to see your face when those numbers turn 180 degrees in the opposite direction and keep going that way.

Anyways, enough of the cocky me.. I already told you this is not what i like my face to be.
You mean like this?

Quote:
I'm better than 99% of the server including you.
Truth had to be told.
Anyways, after seeing your previous posts I didnt really expect you to admit anything
Ooo

Evolixe
02.15.2013 , 07:38 PM | #135
Come again tomorrow, see how well you fare then.
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon
The Red Eclipse
Livestream Youtube

Alepo
02.15.2013 , 08:15 PM | #136
you lost a duel to an alt...... You must be a good Sin.
Trott, Blāster, Alephonius, Leiliala, Blāstor
Harbinger
Alepo, Trāitor, Palous
YOLO SWAG

Markisha
02.15.2013 , 08:25 PM | #137
lol man are you actually mad at me? I didn't mean to kill you even once, and that last time Exi killed ya, so dunno why you're mad. Be happy that you won the duels.
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

Tomppa
02.15.2013 , 08:54 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
Do you wanna tell us how the duels went Exilove? Am I better than 99% of all the players now, on my shadow alt? Got some pretty funny screenshots from the chat, can I post?

Also, thanks to scumbag Gragole for showing up and giving you tips and tricks, and killing me :|
Please post them, i need my daily fix of mmo drama

Zagrak
02.15.2013 , 10:58 PM | #139

It has more meaning than making claims like you're top 1% on the forums tbh!!

You're a good player, but you're not nearly as good as you make yourself out to be on the forums and by the looks of it brus proved it on an alt he doesn't play all that often.

Evolixe
02.16.2013 , 04:19 AM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by Alepo View Post
you lost a duel to an alt...... You must be a good Sin.
Lost because of reasons easly countered with knowledge. If he would duel me again now he wouldn't win anything.

Doubt he'd dare to come again though, lol.
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon
The Red Eclipse
Livestream Youtube