Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dreadtooth 10 Stacks Attempt

Leravulan
02.15.2013 , 08:53 AM | #121
Greetings yet again. It is such a bother, to have account issues when your post is needed

It seems there have been some misunderstanding in regards to us and our Dreadtooth atempt. We did not kill him.
For some reason, it seems people think we did. If Cyntia's post with "well done" for Outbreak and us was in regards to the kill, we didn't deserve it, since no actual kill happened. If it was just for organizing a 24-man raid for Dreadtooth - I guess it's the thought that counts

As far as griefing in that day... can we just drop the subject already ? People are so fixated on who did what and who wiped what (talking about Empire side here) and go on and on about how it all went to hell because of that. But let's face the truth -> we would not kill it that day with the setup we had. Regardless if "additional obstacles" were present or absent. I would feel bad if our atempts were going somewhere and then someone would compromise them. That time however, those were just "mechanics and tactic practise", not actual progression/kill atempt.
If anyone who was with us on that atempt will want to argue, contact me in-game. I'll provide my set of reasons why it was impossible that time.

So I propose we stop with the hate. Facts are there. <Friendly Fire> got the kill (server 1st if I am not mistaken) while we did not. Focus on what went wrong -> improve on that -> get the kill laterZ. Or continue bashing people, that will drastically improve the execution of fight tactics

P.S. I take my Karraga's hat off to you guys and girls at <Friendly Fire> on that world 1st Xenoanalyst 16-man HM (I think it was world 1st, no ?), that was very well done indeed.

Wriwnas
02.15.2013 , 09:22 AM | #122
No worries Leravulan.. nothing but warm feelings <3 among reps and imperials right now
After all, u know I m harmless... havent u accused me more than once about being "2nice"?

I think this thread will only get other posts about various guild kills from now on.. At least I hope so
MJade - Marauder - MJāde - Marauder
Est'elle - Sentinel
Floor Inspectors @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd
You can't hear a whisper if you re constantly shouting... MaraJade

CaptainApop
02.15.2013 , 11:20 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Leravulan View Post
P.S. I take my Karraga's hat off to you guys and girls at <Friendly Fire> on that world 1st Xenoanalyst 16-man HM (I think it was world 1st, no ?), that was very well done indeed.
Lera we have been over this, you aren't allowed take the hat off.
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Assillius
02.15.2013 , 01:23 PM | #124
Outbreak and FF just better then u imp scum! DEAL WITH IT!!!

P.s. stop griffing us then we will talk

Xelereth
02.15.2013 , 03:21 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Wriwnas View Post
As I said, I always respected Friendly Fire like I respect any other guild in this game regardless of progression and I hope that all my previous messages reflected that.
Yes, we had a very nice ingame wispers chat and everything is shorted out.
I also feel the need to make a small corection that apparently only 1 of those ppl that grieved us was from FriendlyFire and not 2 and that I m convienced that it will not happen again.
It was me you had a chat with, not Cyntia (Just so there isnt any confusion)
Zaer - Varzek - Zelereth - Laelani - Davassi
Xelereth - Vharzek - Laeoni

Tomb of Freedon Nadd

HenkTheBarbarian
02.15.2013 , 03:31 PM | #126
Someone informed me that you (FI) killed Dreadtooth, so my congratulations were related to him, apparently i was mistaken

Dunno about Ooutbreak, but we actually killed him with 32 ppl, having a separate team of 8 sages spammig salvation on main raid, and this way made fight significantly easier

Cheers,
Cyntia
Cyntia
FriendlyFire - Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Assillius
02.15.2013 , 04:37 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by HenkTheBarbarian View Post
Someone informed me that you (FI) killed Dreadtooth, so my congratulations were related to him, apparently i was mistaken

Dunno about Ooutbreak, but we actually killed him with 32 ppl, having a separate team of 8 sages spammig salvation on main raid, and this way made fight significantly easier

Cheers,
Cyntia
as u can see in our video we had 24 ppl + 1 sage and 1 scoundrel, overall 26 + we killed him on 2nd day of trying
we almost 1shoted him but ISR and SAGA wiped us on 84k hp left

Bonsaikitten
02.15.2013 , 06:45 PM | #128
Do you wanna tell us how the duels went Exilove? Am I better than 99% of all the players now, on my shadow alt? Got some pretty funny screenshots from the chat, can I post?

Also, thanks to scumbag Gragole for showing up and giving you tips and tricks, and killing me :|

Wriwnas
02.15.2013 , 06:46 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Xelereth View Post
It was me you had a chat with, not Cyntia (Just so there isnt any confusion)
No, no confusion there at least from my part! I know I talked to u and not Cynthia...
I just thought Cynthia was informed about it before posting and even if that wasnt the case, I generally considered that, by us 2 talking, in a way our guilds did and thats what I meant.
All the best to the both of u and ur guild
Est'elle - Sentinel

Wriwnas
02.15.2013 , 06:52 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by HenkTheBarbarian View Post
Cheers,
Cyntia
Well, I now feel the pressure for us to do it and do it fast!!!
But, leaving aside the congratulations that we dont deserve (yet), we wont forget the good intentions behind them
Est'elle - Sentinel