Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Body type 3 change

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

WaldoA
02.11.2013 , 05:13 AM | #1
Is it possible for me to pay or $ to get my character changed from body type 3 to 2 please?

WaldoA
02.13.2013 , 01:55 PM | #2

Bronholz
02.13.2013 , 02:20 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings WaldoA,

Thanks for contacting us.

Unfortunately we do not currently have a Character Re-customisation service so for the moment you will not be able to change your body type.

I would advise creating a thread in our Suggestion Box sub-forum, which can be found here. This is a forum where players can discuss changes they think would benefit the game and is regularly checked by members of our development team.

Thanks.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

WaldoA
02.13.2013 , 04:13 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings WaldoA,

Thanks for contacting us.

Unfortunately we do not currently have a Character Re-customisation service so for the moment you will not be able to change your body type.

I would advise creating a thread in our Suggestion Box sub-forum, which can be found here. This is a forum where players can discuss changes they think would benefit the game and is regularly checked by members of our development team.

Thanks.
There already is a thread with 226 replies and almost 10,000 views, yet still has absolutely no input from any of the forum staff. It's depressing this game REALLY needs a a form recustomization, just like every other game as.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=557937

PLEASE look into it, there's 226 replies and just about everyone of them is in favour of this.

McLuvin
02.13.2013 , 07:57 PM | #5
Hmm, looks like another totally obvious value stream being missed for no good reason