Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscription

Orochi_Trayus
02.11.2013 , 03:18 AM | #1
Hello.My apologize if is not the right place to ask...I am subscriber,First time I bought cd key and time card 60 days.After that,being subscriber,i bought 30 days for subscribers.Now,i want to buy another 30 days(next billing date is 14 02,this month)and...I added new Visa Card and...I cant buy another 30 days.My question now is:

- is automatically,or at 14 will appear the option buyable,or is just one time buy.

WaldoA
02.11.2013 , 03:22 AM | #2
I'm not quite sure what you are asking though, I bought a 1 month recurring and then cancelled my payment option (so they couldn't charge me for next month) and the option to to subscribe for a month still says "subscribed" on it and it won't allow me to click it. I currently have less than 1 day time remaining, once my time runs out i'll see if it automatically resubscribes (shouldn't because there's no credit card registered) or if the "subscribed" then becomes "subscribe" and allows me to choose it again.
As I said, I'm not sure if this is what you are asking but i'll try to remember to come back and let you know what happens if this is the case.

Orochi_Trayus
02.11.2013 , 03:39 AM | #3
that's my question,thank you,and I wait your post to see what`s happening.
I added new card,because the first card is not mine,belong to a friend wich helped me,and now I have a card and added it.

OwenBrooks
02.11.2013 , 03:50 AM | #4
If you go to "My Account" and click on the left "Subscription" it should say when you will be billed next, now just below that will be a line that should say what they have on file with a link to change billing method.

Providing there is something on file it should renew, if there is no billing method on file it will fail.

Also at the top on 30 days it should be ticked and say subscribed, and you have the abilty to select any other option by clicking buy now.

To unsubscribe just remove your billing method and it will fail.

WaldoA
02.11.2013 , 05:16 AM | #5
Well.. mines says my next bill date is on the 14th of March, but it says I have 1 day left of playtime, it also says it has no card details of mine, but I'm currently subscribed to recurring. Makes no sense to me.