Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

first time pvp

ijshorn
02.10.2013 , 02:58 PM | #1
First time pvp and I got this.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2mdfmyo.jpg

I lost but I am just wondering does anyone have some tips for me?

mufgufkin
02.10.2013 , 03:42 PM | #2
Yes. Dont get Cocky till 50.10-49 pvp with a good team is like a full group running athis at lvl 25

AngusFTW
02.10.2013 , 04:43 PM | #3
You seemed to do almost as much dmg as you healed as if you where undecided on your role in the wz. You really need to decide on a specific role and concentrate on that to be the most effective. Ie be a healer or a dps.
That guy with all the fat pink twileks with bleez in the name.
TOFN/TRE/much eu much wow
twitch.tv/bleezlord

Mookind
02.10.2013 , 04:48 PM | #4
Yea if you put all your points into a DPS tree you should spam those abils, you would probably end up with 300k dmg and a little self heals instead of 100k dmg 100k heals

Wainamoinen
02.10.2013 , 04:50 PM | #5
Congratulations, you seem to have some sort of clue already. I hope you enjoy many PvP matches in the future.

Just don't allow the occasional inevitable stomping to cause you to withdraw into ego-defending claims of unfairness, or that everyone who beats you must be cheating.
There will be blood, it might be yours;
So go kill someone - signed, Bad Horse

Ilmarinen 65 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)

cultivatedmass
02.10.2013 , 05:56 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AngusFTW View Post
You seemed to do almost as much dmg as you healed as if you where undecided on your role in the wz. You really need to decide on a specific role and concentrate on that to be the most effective. Ie be a healer or a dps.

what i hate most is a healer sitting there doing nothing when we need dps to cap an objective.

do what's most effective at the time.