Dark Sided Jedi.

Warcrarian

So I was reading the thread about the Light Sided Sith and that make me think of my DS Jedi Knight and how I make my choices in the game.

He doesnt care about the Republic or Empire is all about power, that feeling of holding in your hands the destiny of other lifes, take any oportunity to gain power or money, he also thinks that the Dark Side is stronger in the force. Why keep an enemy alive? When you can just kill him and end that problem right away... He can't care less what others think of him, his companions or even the Jedi Council.

So what you guys think about being "bad" in all aspects or simply as villain. :D

I find it difficult to make the DS choices for my JK. It just seems quite forced and less natural. I think the only DS choices I have made is the occasional threat and lie for the greater good (which I thought was better for everyone involved than telling the truth).

I disagree. Although I played my JK full LS, many of the LS/DS choices boiled down to

LS - saving civilians/innocents at the expense of the military goals vs DS - sacrificing a number of innocents to further the goals of Republic military; Quoting that other "Star...." universe, "the needs of many outweigh the needs of the few."

Personally I used to be a ds player myself.. but then as I started to play the classes I began to realize that maybe ds isnt entirely the way to go.. Like my BH for example; I started thinking bout the choices in the game.. and it hit me that sure all my bh wants is credits, but he does have a conscience, and morals, so why couldnt he be kindhearted and still be greedy?

p.s. DOn't get me wrong I still play ds , but i find it kind of refreshing to play the opposite side of the field every so often too

Personally I used to be a ds player myself.. but then as I started to play the classes I began to realize that maybe ds isnt entirely the way to go.. Like my BH for example; I started thinking bout the choices in the game.. and it hit me that sure all my bh wants is credits, but he does have a conscience, and morals, so why couldnt he be kindhearted and still be greedy?

p.s. DOn't get me wrong I still play ds , but i find it kind of refreshing to play the opposite side of the field every so often too

I love playing a LS BH. Let every mark go but still dupe my clients into paying the bounties.