Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hybrid or full Balance?

theRaiders
03.08.2013 , 11:40 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by PrimusMagnus View Post
Hey what is your rotation on this build? Thanks.
I could tell you, but would have to /stuck you...JK

MC --> WM --> FiB --> SF --> TT x4 (rinse + repeat)

use potency for FiB + first TT
Swingin'richard II 55 Sage II The Harbinger II Intrepid

http://www.geekalerts.com/u/Mug-Life-T-Shirt.jpg

PrimusMagnus
03.08.2013 , 08:02 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by theRaiders View Post
I could tell you, but would have to /stuck you...JK

MC --> WM --> FiB --> SF --> TT x4 (rinse + repeat)

use potency for FiB + first TT
I know you said use potency for FIB and the first TT. However, how would the rotation look like with my Dread Guard of Boundless Ages Relic +350 Power and my or my Exotech Attack Adrenal 535 Power for 15 seconds into my rotation? Sorry to be a pain in the butt, but I am trying to maximize my DPS? Thanks again, I really appreciate the advise.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

khak
03.09.2013 , 12:47 PM | #13
ok what i prefer to do is as you are casting mind crush have your fingers over your cd keys (or whatever they are bound to) and then as you cast wm pop all your cd's(fp, relic, mental alacrity(if on pts or post 2.0), and adrenal). Why you ask? well they are not bound to the gcd so activating them while wm resets the gcd saves precious seconds spent clicking them and more time casting your rotation . then go through the rotation like the previous guy said.

If you are a visual learner I will link you this video from elidhu(the #1 dps sage in the world arguably) who explains it all probably better then I can without talking to you over a voice chat system

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmIrJUu8NoE

I will also like to point out this is referring to a full balance or hybrid bal/tele spec rotation. this is not the best starter for telekinetic spec for obvious reasons. Also the video i linked is from elidhu parsing on live not the pts. However, I think it explains your question

theRaiders
03.09.2013 , 06:57 PM | #14
I know you said use potency for FIB and the first TT. However, how would the rotation look like with my Dread Guard of Boundless Ages Relic +350 Power and my or my Exotech Attack Adrenal 535 Power for 15 seconds into my rotation? Sorry to be a pain in the butt, but I am trying to maximize my DPS? Thanks again, I really appreciate the advise.
I always lead with my relic + adrenal...so the potency gets the best crit. However, during fights like Kephess in EC NiM i hold my adrenal + relic for the walker drain phases. Otherwise, like this:

relic-adrenal-mc-wm-FP-fib-sf-tt x4

PrimusMagnus
03.11.2013 , 06:35 PM | #15
I always lead with my relic + adrenal...so the potency gets the best crit. However, during fights like Kephess in EC NiM i hold my adrenal + relic for the walker drain phases. Otherwise, like this:

relic-adrenal-mc-wm-FP-fib-sf-tt x4
I implemented these changes, and I noticed a nice spike in my DPS. Thanks again for your help.

theRaiders
03.12.2013 , 09:34 AM | #16
I implemented these changes, and I noticed a nice spike in my DPS. Thanks again for your help.
Anytime - and for the secret sauce, what other relic do you use with the on-use dread guard power? If you are not using the Dread Guard elemental proc relic, I would highly recommend getting that ASAP.

PrimusMagnus
03.12.2013 , 07:25 PM | #17
Anytime - and for the secret sauce, what other relic do you use with the on-use dread guard power? If you are not using the Dread Guard elemental proc relic, I would highly recommend getting that ASAP.
Yes, I am currently using the Dread Guard elemental relic. Good thing I read Elidhu's post before purchasing my relic. I would have been soooo pissed if I purchased the wrong one.

Would you happen to have the BIS link? I wanted to make sure I get the correct level (61 or 63) Mods, Armor and enhancements for my Sage. Thanks.

Sekketh
03.15.2013 , 09:31 AM | #18
best Relics are the Elite war hero ones i use boundless ages
"Dont Hide Believe in yourself"

theRaiders
03.15.2013 , 11:35 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Sekketh View Post
best Relics are the Elite war hero ones i use boundless ages
I strongly beg to differ for PvE ...for PvP yes, go with Elite War Hero, but 110% sure not for PvE.

For PvE go with Dread guard Bountless Ages (Power on-use) and Dread Gaurd Proc Relic for elemental damage increase.

Edit: My opinion above is based on a balance build for DPS

CJNJ
03.15.2013 , 12:25 PM | #20
The DG proc is better when you only dotting 1 boss. The EWH power relic gets exponentially better the more people you are fighting. To outright say that DG proc is the best I feel is false. Granted I'm lazy as hell so I run a proc and an EWH relic