Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Last Ilum Stand!

MrFrezzer
02.09.2013 , 02:01 AM | #1
So they are going to smash a ship into the old ilum we dear love. Going to be hosting a event on Monday 7pm Central time for the last stand ever on that **** planet! Please come visit me! I have 500 plus fireworks I need to use!
Frezz

If we ever reach the point where every class thinks they are completely balanced and everything is great, I'll take the red pill and unplug from the matrix. - Greg Zoeller

Haarbinger
02.09.2013 , 03:15 PM | #2
Just hope that there's a decent turnout because this could be fun.
Haarbinger / 55 Jugg ~ Sycophant / 55 Assassin ~ Half-Sac / 55 Merc ~
Kuma'ton / 55 Mara ~ Vas'Deferens / 55 Op
The Lone Rangers

GrizzlesMcKenzie
02.09.2013 , 04:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MrFrezzer View Post
So they are going to smash a ship into the old ilum we dear love. Going to be hosting a event on Monday 7pm Central time for the last stand ever on that **** planet! Please come visit me! I have 500 plus fireworks I need to use!
First off- no one one loves ilum and second off why the hell would you buy 500 fireworks. Lonely much?

Haarbinger
02.09.2013 , 04:47 PM | #4
Granted the frame rates suck I personally kind of miss the battles, slide show or not. I'm hoping that the new event brings some life back to open world PvP.
The Lone Rangers

islander
02.09.2013 , 05:53 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Haarbinger View Post
Granted the frame rates suck I personally kind of miss the battles, slide show or not. I'm hoping that the new event brings some life back to open world PvP.
seconded.

I'll head out to Ilum Monday night, what the hell.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

metwars
02.11.2013 , 05:16 PM | #6
I will defiantly be doing this, hope more people show up

Cilas
02.11.2013 , 05:20 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Haarbinger View Post
come to one of my events, videos in the signature. there has always been life in open world pvp
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Haarbinger
02.11.2013 , 09:43 PM | #8
It's strange how much I missed going from 60 fps down to 7. Tonight was some of the most fun I've had in game since they got rid of the ilum pvp dailies.
The Lone Rangers

metwars
02.12.2013 , 12:13 AM | #9
yea that was so much fun today. I really do always forget how much I miss open world PvP. Also on a side note today was the first day I was able to use that turret in the Ilum PvP zone. That was awesome