Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Daily remove the stun bubbles thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Daily remove the stun bubbles thread

Augustus
02.10.2013 , 04:25 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyanzes View Post
See you tomorrow.
See you tomorrow whining smash monkey. I really feel with you. It's so SAD that you have to wait 3 seconds to crush a sorc/sage in 2-3 hits. It's so VERY SAD!

SMASH MONKEY FOR PRESIDENT!

Oh wait, they already are....

Yamahara
02.10.2013 , 04:33 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
See you tomorrow whining smash monkey. I really feel with you. It's so SAD that you have to wait 3 seconds to crush a sorc/sage in 2-3 hits. It's so VERY SAD!

Jealous because your to lazy to modify your gear to better the class you play? I didn't even go smash spec till 1.6 and i've doing WZs since 1.1. http://imageshack.us/f/191/gundy96.png/ what about the overpowered mercs that will lay waste to you still? Good luck you won't have someone smash spec to save your *****. Even with my BH I've never complained about someone smashing on me. sad.

Bad players that whine cause changes that ruin PvP.
Lukewarm Tauntauns
Nephthys

Kyanzes
02.10.2013 , 04:45 AM | #23

I would hit the guy but then I get chain-stunned since the freaking bubble won't fill **** on the resolve bar.

Augustus
02.10.2013 , 04:50 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Yamahara View Post
Jealous because your to lazy to modify your gear to better the class you play? I didn't even go smash spec till 1.6 and i've doing WZs since 1.1. http://imageshack.us/f/191/gundy96.png/ what about the overpowered mercs that will lay waste to you still? Good luck you won't have someone smash spec to save your *****. Even with my BH I've never complained about someone smashing on me. sad.
Modify my gear? A 1000+ bonus dmg, 1200+ expertise, 30% crit, 78% surge almost BiS full EWH sorc/sage is lazy because he/she gets destroyed by a lazy *** spec monkey in 3 hits?

I play this class as a main since the beginning, almost Elite Warlord.

Even BHs have heavy armor to help them and you play smash since 1.6 when it became the all mighty kill it all spec in pvp. Congrats for going with the herd yet and not knowing anything about other classes.

Yes I made my 50 tank into a smash monkey too, and when i'm with it, warzones are usually won, while on sorc a no chance... and my monkey is not even close as good geared yet hits for twice as hard.

Play more than 2 class before you come here know it all mightily....

Siorac
02.10.2013 , 04:59 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
Gonna call shenanigans on this.

Vigilance is terrible for padding dam stats when compared to focus. Vigilance is all about single target dps, but the funny thing is focus does that better too except it does it while being aoe.
600k is definitely possible if both sides have two healers (which isn't an extreme scenario even in regular warzones) and a more skilled player than me can put up 700k and over as well, I'm sure. Not "easily", no, and it won't happen often - long Novare Coast, full Voidstar, uncapped mid turret in Civil War - but it is possible. I can show screenshots if you wish

Yamahara
02.10.2013 , 05:02 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Siorac View Post
600k is definitely possible if both sides have two healers (which isn't an extreme scenario even in regular warzones) and a more skilled player than me can put up 700k and over as well, I'm sure. Not "easily", no, and it won't happen often - long Novare Coast, full Voidstar, uncapped mid turret in Civil War - but it is possible. I can show screenshots if you wish
Okay, maybe the easily part was uncalled for, but I have done it more than once in Novare , and the really long battles for mid on Civil.
Lukewarm Tauntauns
Nephthys

biowareftw
02.10.2013 , 11:40 AM | #27

Do they clone you people in a factory? Everyone who has said remove team bubblestun has said to also said to remove smash in it's current form (including the people currently forced to play smash). They have also said they could care less if the stun remains on the sage/sorc's personal shield.

Now go back to your 2 dot's lightning spam, autofacing range class and pretend you are HARDCORE lol. You should be happy about smash...It actually allowed people like you to be able to play a sent/marauder.

I guess we should call all sorc's autofacers. BTW a monkey would have a hard time playing a smash marauder, but I guarantee I can get one to compete on a madness sorc.
Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists.- Nikola Tesla - New York Times (11 July 1935)

Nicain
02.10.2013 , 03:30 PM | #28
/signed

Stuns need to be resistible if we're going to have them in this volume. It really does mess with pvp flow considering there aren't many things which resolve a stun.

Zbus
02.10.2013 , 03:43 PM | #29
Not sure what the answer is on stun bubbles but from my scoudrel scrapper spec its a major suck. I dont expect to be able to kill a healer flat out but I should at least be able to pressure him a little.

Raansu
02.10.2013 , 03:54 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Crerin View Post
Heh, I never thought I would see this link outside of the fighting game community.

Ya know, its sad that people like you don't know what the real issue is here. I don't think anyone has a problem with the sage keeping the stun. It's the entire team having it and the fact that it barely fills resolve is what annoys people.