Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Resolve values working as intended?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Resolve values working as intended?

Mookind
02.09.2013 , 02:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Asunasan View Post
It would be rare, but someone could stun you as your resolve was decaying. If they timed it just right you would end up with 999/1000 resolve. That is the only way an odd number like that.
Yup this is about the only way.....Although sometimes i manage to get it really close if i let their resolve decay a bit then try to pop it so many enemy gets 99% but not 100%. Ideally I would do this. But sometimes i find gauging it very difficult.....

General_Aldo
02.10.2013 , 10:26 AM | #12
bumpity bump

Crerin
02.10.2013 , 11:18 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by General_Aldo View Post
I don't believe people are understanding this post. I know how resolve works, whether i agree with it or not. But if you have 999/1000 resolve, you are still liable to be stunned for the full duration. The 999/1000 resolve is the problem. I'm wondering since the release with 1.4, if this was somehow a programming error. I have NEVER had 999/1000 resolve before 1.4.
Everyone understands you, it is working as intended. Skilled players will know the exact number vaulues their CC will add. Also bad players can get lucky and do it on accident. Stop crying it is working, just use it to your own advantage too
Krer 50 Op
Krerin 50 Sorc
Rin 50 Mara

General_Aldo
02.10.2013 , 12:40 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Crerin View Post
Everyone understands you, it is working as intended. Skilled players will know the exact number vaulues their CC will add. Also bad players can get lucky and do it on accident. Stop crying it is working, just use it to your own advantage too
Of course you aren't complaining. You are playing classes that hugely benifited from 1.4 resolve update. Your opinion is one-sided.