Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Concealment Dps nightmare kephess

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Concealment Dps nightmare kephess

miglor
02.08.2013 , 10:09 PM | #11
I'm getting carpal tunnel just watching you click dude. Your index finger must be seriously buff.

Carlenux
02.08.2013 , 10:27 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Really, you beat me on dps?

http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/R...rchiveID=31998

http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/R...rchiveID=32048

http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/R...rchiveID=32083

Also, "not being the best". Mate, I set the record for several fights. ****. "translate to raids" my ***
meh i cant find anything or waht i want to look at in those links, but yeah either i was beating u most of the fight or ended up losing by nothing more than 30k, infact the parse were most likely 150k u 148k smurf 140k me rest like 70k... thing is u two playing the two easiest and most op dps class in the game, that just from gear do 200-250k more dps than me, either way sure u can do mroe dps in a dummy style fight like Dtooth, and prob can do more in general, just your class, and u are a 10 out 10 skilled player, just saying u overestimate yourself to a point of arrogance and <Stories> that ppl that know u in game laugh more than saying this guys is so *********** good, i understand in forums it does Sounds leet, but anyways i am not fighting with u lol, i just find funny how u are better than everyone when answering a post or thats how u sound, instead of trying to make a positive critic, its more like <opf is saying so, so its true, somehow with no achievments, i think i am the best> and thats my complain lol, not that i will fight with you, i need to prove nothing to u or compare to u, or your <records> i dont see, ive seen smurf in a few i think kephess in tfb, anyways our strats rarely focus all dps and i rarely focus on dps records, u know that since u always wanted to grab the dot from hm tfb to buff the dps on the tentacle and the % difference wiped us a few times and i awlays cleansed off u, so theres a difference between trying to set a record, and just set a record lol... but once again my problem is not with you or with anyone, neither i will start a fight here, just making that positive critic on you, not that i have somethign against you haha, if you would ahve said < i think u should> instead of <i am the best and u should) and comparing to yourself right away i woudlnt have brought the comment.

i was just trying to find an useful for the community showing that all classes are good, so Operatives stop getting kicked from raids, that ppl use them for raids, and they can be rly useful in important fights like NiM kephess even if it means using Aoe(everyone does its part of the mechanic, so, u rly have nothing tu argue there) and you come post a completly useless post for the community trying to somehow downvote(i rly dont know the word in english for that uugh lol) comparing to a marauder and PT (weak), the clicker part is rly irrelevant, the strat is the point of view of someoen who cleared 1 month after so useless for me... i have nothing to prove against u, i have alredy done a few times, but other than that it was just a post for the community to see a good operative dps post/video to learn, i dont know why u brought it to the fighting side comparing to u lol, next time ill do all the aoe and do 2.1k dps for all the haters, that works? lol just kidding.

dont start an argue when there isnt one >_> next time i will post <my op dps vs opfotms dps> and we can troll like bosses lol

miglor
02.08.2013 , 10:32 PM | #13
Operatives are amazing in raids and are always welcomed.....................as heals

Carlenux
02.08.2013 , 10:33 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by miglor View Post
I'm getting carpal tunnel just watching you click dude. Your index finger must be seriously buff.
years of clicking my friends, yeaaars of wow and this lolol

phillynew
02.08.2013 , 10:42 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
years of clicking my friends, yeaaars of wow and this lolol
...and stroking.....

Ezmith
02.08.2013 , 10:47 PM | #16
Years of being a bad player, because you refuse to play better.
~GM/RL of Haterade~
~ Mithris ~ Mithril ~ Mithari ~ Mitharis ~ Mithic ~ Mith ~ Mithira ~ Mithali ~

Carlenux
02.08.2013 , 10:59 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Really, you beat me on dps?

Also, "not being the best". Mate, I set the record for several fights. ****. "translate to raids" my ***

Carl, I set the then current records for 2 of the bosses in EC NiM. When I came back the very first week, I was the highest DPS in the raid with 3 58 mods and full 61's against your full 63 mara.

Don't insult me and compare me to the fail DPS I played with in hatred, I got tired of doing 500 more dps than some of the dps in the raid and left the guild. Thats it, if you disagree lets remember the comment Zakiro made: "Op, you need to give Carl some marauder lessons because I've never seen a marauder do as much damage as you. Your character name must be a cheatcode."

and nope. We use a different strat. Haterade is the only guild in the world that I've seen use it, and guess what? It works.

Don't be a little flamer after everyone points that your operative was doing 1400 dps in kephess after adjusting for the 10k dps sustained for 15-20 seconds on the adds.
lol this will be my last post cus i have to hunt datacrons with my assassin, i dont rly want to start a fight here with a guild i never had problems with just bcaues of your ego, when u were gleader of supossed to be best guild, we beat u, and they kicked u from there, then u were part of our secondary group not even first, when u joined back, and left us... but i wont feed the trolls... haterade is a great guild nothing against them, we are top 2 empire, i wont fight with them, and yeah jexa made that comment for fun, bcause yeah u are great dummy dps and a great raider i said alredy, and u never did 500 more dps than us lol but think what u want, maybe someoen else can make this comment as well < i am the leader of a guild that has more than 1 year old and have never lost a server first yet, that infact played against OPfotm guild and beat them, reason why he got kicked from it> that might suit better the comparison, in one year when u achiev that, whisp me back or maybe win next content, but taht would be mithril achievment from haterade, not yours, u alredy lost your fight, i am not arrogant, i admit and everyone knows all haterade members are 10/10, just like us, and both pub guilds that killed kephess before them,... just that for some reason, happened with motion and with haterade (atleast the raid i was with u the other day) the second place like to trash talk the first, apparently giving it too much importance, while we couldnt care less on the other guilds UNTIL new content comes :P ....Right now keep burning that target dummy like a boss pretty sure that gives u extra skillz n the forums... just remember your ego brought it to the personal side not me lol, u can bring all your forum friends and guild friends (for now lol) to defend u, u have no achievment thats worth anything that can hurt me or that i care... at all.

now please i dont have time for stupid fighting on useless things , we are just trolling each other, thats fine make fun of it, laughs or whatever you want >_>

Carlenux
02.08.2013 , 11:02 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Ezmith View Post
Years of being a bad player, because you refuse to play better.
you cant really say someone is worst than you when you look at them above you on the rankings, just comparing guilds, not chars.. u starting a war here between us lol somehow, for a guy that will leave your guild in 2 months to the new haterade in new content, like he did to motion and he did with us, really dont need to bring the whole raid group here to defend him, let him fight his own fights >_>

Spliffy-TreesOG
02.08.2013 , 11:09 PM | #19
Even Kitru agrees that you were just fluffing your numbers. Seems both threads aren't going the way you intended, eh?
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
You massively fluffed your actual DPS by cranking out disgusting DPS numbers on the Trenchcutters. Just because you can AoE the living bejeesus out of stuff *like every other Agent/Smuggler* does not mean you're pulling *teh amazing DPS*. Your actual applied DPS, when DPS is actually important (re: ST DPS on Kephess exclusive and you don't have 2+ targets to DoT up and inflate your DPS with), was in the 1400-1500 range. You're not pulling amazing numbers and neither are any other Operatives or Scoundrels.

miglor
02.08.2013 , 11:12 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
you cant really say someone is worst than you when you look at them above you on the rankings, just comparing guilds, not chars.. u starting a war here between us lol somehow, for a guy that will leave your guild in 2 months to the new haterade in new content, like he did to motion and he did with us, really dont need to bring the whole raid group here to defend him, let him fight his own fights >_>
Mako does more damage than Op.