Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

c u in rateds


Enexemander's Avatar


Enexemander
02.09.2013 , 03:20 AM | #31
I remember you from Bondar Crystal.

Pretty decent, as I recall. Still got dropped by my sniper on the regular, though

XeSTiL's Avatar


XeSTiL
02.09.2013 , 06:30 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Enexemander View Post
I remember you from Bondar Crystal.

Pretty decent, as I recall. Still got dropped by my sniper on the regular, though
i was terribad on bondar crystal... this was no accomplishment then i assure you. it was barely one when i stopped playing tor

AngelofCain's Avatar


AngelofCain
02.09.2013 , 07:15 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by XeSTiL View Post
omg..... you're going to be "pvp viable" status confirmed by the masses after this... sage/sorc is going to be harder to kill... scoundrel healing is going to be a hot fest even more so...... wow
you mean I wasn't pvp viable anymore? damn. I guess I will try harder. I really am looking forward to these abilites. Some of them have to be pve only ones. but damn... 60 m teleport? in huttball how op as hell
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

XeSTiL's Avatar


XeSTiL
02.09.2013 , 07:50 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelofCain View Post
you mean I wasn't pvp viable anymore? damn. I guess I will try harder. I really am looking forward to these abilites. Some of them have to be pve only ones. but damn... 60 m teleport? in huttball how op as hell
you know damage ops are only "pvp viable" if you're a lowbie twink according to the forums and all that jazz. 60m teleport has to be like stealth where it takes the ball from u... you would think...

AngelofCain's Avatar


AngelofCain
02.09.2013 , 07:53 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by XeSTiL View Post
you know damage ops are only "pvp viable" if you're a lowbie twink according to the forums and all that jazz. 60m teleport has to be like stealth where it takes the ball from u... you would think...
lol. not how I would use it. but yeah, they would have to make it take the ball from you. I wonder how wide the huttball maps are. think sideways!!!!
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

XeSTiL's Avatar


XeSTiL
02.09.2013 , 11:47 AM | #36
You should never miss a reset grab with that flash 60 meter jump lol

GrizzlesMcKenzie's Avatar


GrizzlesMcKenzie
02.09.2013 , 12:05 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by XeSTiL View Post
You should never miss a reset grab with that flash 60 meter jump lol
I 60 meter jump in real life- get at me bro.

XeSTiL's Avatar


XeSTiL
02.09.2013 , 12:43 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by GrizzlesMcKenzie View Post
I 60 meter jump in real life- get at me bro.
Black people play swtor?

GrizzlesMcKenzie's Avatar


GrizzlesMcKenzie
02.09.2013 , 12:59 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by XeSTiL View Post
Black people play swtor?
Yeah- I know 2. Blacksoul and Dosx from hostile takeover, now arrested development. I am a mullatto, so not full on black.

XeSTiL's Avatar


XeSTiL
02.09.2013 , 05:24 PM | #40
I need to team with less Asians and start teaming with you guys. Nerd-rage and nerd'rage were brothers from my bondar crystal server and they had a younger bro that only played imp... Only black dudes I knew in the game. But there are 10 million Asians and emo white kids