Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Healer teams OP, need nerf

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Healer teams OP, need nerf

Carter_Mathis
02.08.2013 , 07:54 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Diminishing returns on cross healing, problem solved.
You just say random things that do not work and tack on "problem solved" at the end............
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Waltaro
02.08.2013 , 07:56 AM | #12
They need to put a limit to certain roles there can be in a Warzone.

For lowbie pvp its not that important but lvl 50 pvp is just unbeatable with so many healers.

Spoletta
02.08.2013 , 08:09 AM | #13
Healer teams are a free win for the enemy 90% of the time.
When i'm grouped in a wz with 3+other healers i just leave. We are never going to win that, and if i leave they have a chance.

Technohic
02.08.2013 , 08:15 AM | #14
LOL This reminds me of the other day on my Seer sage. 3 incoming in voidstar on the off door, I go over to help the guard, and it winds up that another person does as well to create a 3 on 3. One of the other 2 guys there to guard was a commando healer. Strangely enough (or not so strange given the sub 50 stipulation I should add) the 3 enemies fanned out and tried to engage us all one on one. I am sitting there face to face with my commando teammate and we are healing each other while our dedicated attackers futile effort to kill us, at the same time we would shoot a heal over to our number 3 as well, which with the both of us, meant he was refreshed to full with just a glance. Didn't take long for him to dispatch his enemy and then come clean up our dedicated attackers.

It was hilarious. it was teamwork vs "*** are they trying to do?"
Quote: Originally Posted by proverbs 26:4
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will also be like him.

Raansu
02.08.2013 , 08:54 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
You just say random things that do not work and tack on "problem solved" at the end............
This isn't some new concept. Other MMO's do have diminishing returns on cross healing and it balances out quite well. Cross healing in this game should have it just like resolve should be removed and replaced with diminishing returns on stuns/roots/slows.

Joesixxpack
02.08.2013 , 09:02 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
LOL This reminds me of the other day on my Seer sage.
*snip*
It was hilarious. it was teamwork vs "*** are they trying to do?"
^ Hehe, only threat is laughter getting in the way of your casts.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
POT5 | HARBINGER

Capt_Beers
02.08.2013 , 09:25 AM | #17
You are aware that there is a pretty much constant 30% debuff for healing on everyone in a WZ right?

I have been on teams with nothing but healers and it's terrible. You have have to try to separate them and CC the others and focus one down. It's not impossible.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Keyran-Halcyon
02.08.2013 , 09:40 AM | #18
Another DPS QQ thread. The stupidity of DPS players is getting pretty ridiculous. This is the mentality of all DPS players; "I kill enemy, oh enemy has a healer and I can't kill them... NERF HEALERS...Oh crap now I am getting killed.... HEALER HELP ME... I died, Healer you suck you let me die"

The only reason I would even agree that this thread has a point is because it was a team of healers... BUT any group that is comprised mostly of one class will more than likely be OP. At least in regards to unorganized regular warzones. A team of 5 or more Bubblestuns, or smashers, or PT/Vanguards, or Hybrid Shadow/assassins is going to be a huge pain to deal with.

Sadly BW listens to this kinda crap and nerfs things over it, when honestly they would fix this issue if they just had an algorithm that would better balance team composition.
Rogue Heals
<Art Supplies>
Captain Hng Slo & Master Teh-Hauss

Boyana
02.08.2013 , 12:24 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Keyran-Halcyon View Post
Another DPS QQ thread. The stupidity of DPS players is getting pretty ridiculous. This is the mentality of all DPS players; "I kill enemy, oh enemy has a healer and I can't kill them... NERF HEALERS...Oh crap now I am getting killed.... HEALER HELP ME... I died, Healer you suck you let me die"

The only reason I would even agree that this thread has a point is because it was a team of healers... BUT any group that is comprised mostly of one class will more than likely be OP. At least in regards to unorganized regular warzones. A team of 5 or more Bubblestuns, or smashers, or PT/Vanguards, or Hybrid Shadow/assassins is going to be a huge pain to deal with.

Sadly BW listens to this kinda crap and nerfs things over it, when honestly they would fix this issue if they just had an algorithm that would better balance team composition.
Wow. I agree.

Arlanon
02.08.2013 , 12:28 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by dragonbayn
been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 healers

been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 smash maras

been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 jug tanks

been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 operatives

been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 assassins

been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 bubble sorcs

and it makes it impossible to get any kills, much less win the game.
boo hoo!