Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Healer teams OP, need nerf

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Healer teams OP, need nerf

dragonbayn
02.07.2013 , 10:06 PM | #1
Been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 healers and it makes it impossible to get any kills, much less win the game. Oh sure the gunslinger gets a 20% heal debuff, but thats a f****ing joke when you have so many healers on the enemy team. Heal debuffs should be 50% at least, 20% doesn't scratch a dent in it at all. Excess heals and excess stuns makes pvp undesireable to play. There should be a limit on how many healers can go into a match, this is just completely ridiculous. Being a subscriber and seeing all this, makes wonder why the hell i'm bothering to pay 2 play when the gaming quality is so low.

Blasphemerr
02.07.2013 , 10:32 PM | #2
5 healers? ....

Weak. Side. Objective.
Something pretentious.

Crerin
02.08.2013 , 12:06 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by dragonbayn View Post
Been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 healers and it makes it impossible to get any kills, much less win the game. Oh sure the gunslinger gets a 20% heal debuff, but thats a f****ing joke when you have so many healers on the enemy team. Heal debuffs should be 50% at least, 20% doesn't scratch a dent in it at all. Excess heals and excess stuns makes pvp undesireable to play. There should be a limit on how many healers can go into a match, this is just completely ridiculous. Being a subscriber and seeing all this, makes wonder why the hell i'm bothering to pay 2 play when the gaming quality is so low.
lolol dude you are rediculous they shouldnt beat you with 5 healers, but if they do it is because you guys weren't paying attention and or are just terrible. 5 Heals should be a stalemate pretty much, so whoever nab's the objective first should grab that game. 5 heals is a terrible composition though and gets rolled by any decent team.
Krer 50 Op
Krerin 50 Sorc
Rin 50 Mara

Macroeconomics
02.08.2013 , 03:02 AM | #4
People can claim that the OP is just qq-ing, but there is a developing issue in this game - it is too easy to defend. Look at maps such as Voidstar, Civil War and Novare. When two good ranked teams meet in those environments, nothing happens. The qq-ing that BW actually buckled to was the qq-ing that TTK was too short. Combine that with the field respec ability and defenses are basically impervious. It is not a good result that high end pvp is broken in 3 out of the 5 maps.

mikeg
02.08.2013 , 03:48 AM | #5
The 20% reduction in heals when is pvp is completely stupid. it makes it impossible to heal when you have smash/sweep spec knight/warriors running around hitting ppl for 8k no problem. it is not fair to have your heals reduced when dps classes are getting buffed. Have you seen a pyrotech lately? because there is no reason i should be getting 1.5k ticks on me. i can't even keep myself up, let alone anyone else.

Raansu
02.08.2013 , 04:07 AM | #6
Diminishing returns on cross healing, problem solved.

Knockerz
02.08.2013 , 07:01 AM | #7
LOL they should add a mortal strike like ability like in bc or vanilla wow with 50 percent reduction in healing. That will teach the healers not interfere with your dps.
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc

AngusFTW
02.08.2013 , 07:04 AM | #8
The only thing teams with 5 healers are good at is giving a smasher a dps record..
That guy with all the fat pink twileks with bleez in the name.
TOFN/TRE/much eu much wow
twitch.tv/bleezlord

cycao
02.08.2013 , 07:06 AM | #9
This is the risk you take pugging, and its also why I like being able to respec before/during a warzone.

Arkerus
02.08.2013 , 07:50 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Macroeconomics View Post
People can claim that the OP is just qq-ing, but there is a developing issue in this game - it is too easy to defend. Look at maps such as Voidstar, Civil War and Novare. When two good ranked teams meet in those environments, nothing happens. The qq-ing that BW actually buckled to was the qq-ing that TTK was too short. Combine that with the field respec ability and defenses are basically impervious. It is not a good result that high end pvp is broken in 3 out of the 5 maps.
Once 3 or more healers take over an objective that area is locked down. Yes. It needs looked at. 3 healers can pretty much stalemate a cannon, door, control point, etc.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY