Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So lowbie PVP is fun...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So lowbie PVP is fun...

CaptMurphy
02.08.2013 , 11:05 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by mulzii View Post
...and stupidly aweful on my the merc , but thats a whole other story.
LMAO! You too, huh? Of the 3 50's I have now my merc is by far the worst! Nicknamed him Rudy.... he tries really hard, nobody wants him on the team, and he never contributes to the match unless it's a completely lopsided victory.

DigitalVertigo
02.08.2013 , 11:08 AM | #32
I'm tired of being smashed 3 at a time for 6k each . As a DPS sorc in fully augmented WH/EWH gear I find some 50 WZs make me want to kill myself, or at least stop playing this game. The amount of times I've died without being able to fight back at all is ridiculous for an end game in a premium MMO (I've been playing them since '96, started with UO). Balance is a freaking joke, at all levels, but is far more obvious at level 50. I can get all my DoTs up on a sentinel and free cast for a good 10 seconds before they turn on me and do more damage in their first 3 moves than I did in those 10 seconds. On top of that they can mitigate damage so well, are impossible to kite and are freaking like pigeons. They're everywhere, jumping on me like I'm a freaking statue in NY. Even if I play perfectly and they play like a brain damaged monkey it's an uphill battle.

mulzii
02.08.2013 , 11:20 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptMurphy View Post
LMAO! You too, huh? Of the 3 50's I have now my merc is by far the worst! Nicknamed him Rudy.... he tries really hard, nobody wants him on the team, and he never contributes to the match unless it's a completely lopsided victory.
i will say this about my merc. He's perfect for a diversion. I run him out in AE and all eyes on the other team light up, its like ringing the dinner bell. if i can get far enough away, it usually draws the whole lot looking for their meal-time merc snack, leaving the real pvpers on my team a chance to ninja the node, lol.

Dreadgos
02.08.2013 , 11:21 AM | #34
Lowbie pvp sucks unless you dont go for objectives (like most of your team mates) then its fine. Smasher still do broken dmg, operatives annahilate ppl when they are lvl 40 and bubble stun is only rare because you will only see one then the sorc is dead. Oh and i almost forgot snipers critting for 3-4k with ambush and same with takedown.

Atramar
02.08.2013 , 11:26 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by mulzii View Post
i will say this about my merc. He's perfect for a diversion. I run him out in AE and all eyes on the other team light up, its like ringing the dinner bell. if i can get far enough away, it usually draws the whole lot looking for their meal-time merc snack, leaving the real pvpers on my team a chance to ninja the node, lol.
I know you are making a joke, but that works on every char.
when I pretend to get caught on my assassin and pretend to try to ran away, people blindly follow 'hey I have that assassin who killed me few times and he is running away, must follow him with 3 other team members' and my team mate assassin just caps the node...

oh the giggles..
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013