Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cant buy Cartel Coins via Paypal

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

shefflad
02.07.2013 , 05:10 PM | #1
I get an error on my account when i try to buy coins its the following

The selected product is not supported by the payment method. Please select another product or change the payment method.

I have used this account for all my subs and coins purchases since being a member. I last charged coins on the 29th with no problem.

So is pay pal no longer useable?

Tempyr
02.07.2013 , 06:35 PM | #2
I just loaded my Paypal account with $40 to spend on the expansion and cartel coins, and now that payment option disappears? Seriously?

shefflad
02.07.2013 , 06:40 PM | #3
It takes me to the payment page my pay-pal details are there. But the button is greyed out and the information in my first post is in the window with a big red cross.

Marctraider
02.07.2013 , 07:09 PM | #4
Well same here, never had a problem before.

Guess its the last time i buy cartel points
Cyrix 166MHz - 128MB EDOram - Tseng Labs WD4000 1MB VRAM + 3DFx Voodoo 2 12MB 2x SLI - Quantum Bigfoot 6GB - Adlib Gold 8-bit soundcard with real OPL3 Synthesis.
--- 45~ FPS in Fleet/Warzones ---

shefflad
02.07.2013 , 07:44 PM | #5
So CS can you tell us why we cant buy stuff through pay pal???

Beruthien
02.07.2013 , 07:58 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings all,

Sorry for the delay in the response.

Edit: I shall look into this issue further and get back to you when I have a definite answer.

Edit No. 2: At this point the issue with using Paypal as a payment method has been resolved and players should be able to use it to purchase Cartel Coins and to Subscribe.

Sorry for any confusion and inconvenience caused.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Merovee
02.07.2013 , 08:08 PM | #7
Well then.

Just how many more kicks straight to the genitals of your player base do ya'll really think you'll be able to withstand?

SoleMac
02.07.2013 , 08:39 PM | #8
Well good to know you are sabotaging your cashflow. Credit Card purchase is bugged for me for 3 weeks and now that Paypal has been removed, congrats - I wont be able to purchase anything.

So I guess I can cancel my subscription.. you really DO NOT WANT MY MONEY.

shefflad
02.07.2013 , 08:51 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings all,

Sorry for the delay in the response.

Unfortunately PayPal is no longer a payment option that can be used to purchase Cartel Coins. It still can be used for subscriptions.

Sorry for any confusion and inconvenience caused.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Edit: Hey guys, I am sorry but I might have been mistaken. I shall look into this further and get back to you when I have a definite answer.

Thank you!
Thanks for the reply. Hope you can give a definite answer asap.
Thanks

DarthFletcher
02.08.2013 , 05:34 AM | #10
So what if you dont have a card that is supported? seems a idiotic move to those that have older cards that are not supported with PayPal you could actually pay!
I have a bad feeling about this