Death Watch (Clone Wars) Darksaber

RoyaLArkhon

For those who know the Clone Wars you already know this sword (if you saw the latest episodes, try not to spoil other peopl ;) ) :

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111102223012/starwars/images/b/b3/DarksaberRender.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100130031116/starwars/images/3/3c/Kenobi_vs_Vizsla.jpg

It would be nice to be able to buy 1st this color crystal black core, withe glow.

And 2nd this shape of sword with maybe with the effect of "stripes" on it instead of on the crystal.

Just my thought cause I love this sword.

It's like people don't check.

Blade is a Black Core White Lightsaber color crystal which is in the game.

http://www.torhead.com/item/4hq6qnD/advanced-black-white-hawkeye-crystal

They exist, just not obtainable to the public in the game yet. Or, yet to be discovered on their obtained suspection.

90% of the things in torhead are false bro

how can they know the future? how can they see the future patches and gear?

the items are datamined. its not FALSE. it lists items players cannot get from the existing patch client we own. it doesnt make them false, it lists unused or deprecated items.

I have the Legacy Bound Advanced Hawkeye Purple Crystal which can be seen in torhead. A C.S. restored my purple hawkeye, and mailed me a legacy bound one for its restoration. (most likely because they are BoE, and didn't want me to sell)

Jedi Shadow on Jung Ma got the Purple Manta taxi flightpath car as a mount because one of Biowares employes accidently deleted 2 of his lvl 50's

For Example. In 1.5 all the datamined items of all our booster cartel packs were added in 1.5 a similar website listed all the upcoming cartel items. its how I knew to prepair for the Revan set holding booster. How I know the next booster is named Space Pirate. :D

Edited by Magnusheart

I was just about to post this myself, I love the idea of the Darksaber coming to SWTOR, just as long as the hum sounds identical as it does in the clone wars tv series (the sound is very different than a lightsaber's hum), it should also be available for all Power, Critical, Endurance and Expertise +41 stats. Edited by RaithHarth

I was just about to post this myself, I love the idea of the Darksaber coming to SWTOR, just as long as the hum sounds identical as it does in the clone wars tv series (the sound is very different than a lightsaber's hum), it should also be available for all Power, Critical, Endurance and Expertise +41 stats.

Again.

http://www.torhead.com/search/black-white

Don't believe Torhead's listed copy of the itemdatabase of 1.6 Swtor.

http://www.swtor-spy.com/item-db2/Color_Crystal/

Swtor-spy even lists the yet to be seen Black-Magenta, and Black Cyan with the Black White.

and as for the sound. Sound is not generated by the color crystal in this game, sound of the lightsaber is changed by the hilt.

players just discovered the secret to the 10 stacks dreadtooth leading to a new secret boss in hardmode terror from beyond, for all we know. Black-White could be the reward for doing whatever with this new strange Dreadful Orb that drops off the new secret boss, the Dreadful Entity.

Edited by Magnusheart

Again.

http://www.torhead.com/search/black-white

Don't believe Torhead's listed copy of the itemdatabase of 1.6 Swtor.

http://www.swtor-spy.com/item-db2/Color_Crystal/

Swtor-spy even lists the yet to be seen Black-Magenta, and Black Cyan with the Black White.

and as for the sound. Sound is not generated by the color crystal in this game, sound of the lightsaber is changed by the hilt.

players just discovered the secret to the 10 stacks dreadtooth leading to a new secret boss in hardmode terror from beyond, for all we know. Black-White could be the reward for doing whatever with this new strange Dreadful Orb that drops off the new secret boss, the Dreadful Entity.

Did you even read lucotas's post? 90% of the items posted on torhead are false

You want to claim Tohread, Swtor-spy, and Darth Hater liers, give me factual proof.

The items that you posted is not a darksaber sure they look similar, but what we want is an exact duplicate of the blade used in the clone wars series which was said to be stolen by the Mandalorians during the collapse of the Galactic Republic, it is very different than a lightsaber, the sound of the hum for example sounds like this @2:00.

Edited by RaithHarth

These two are not connected. It's Vizla and Vizsla. Read wiki.

Names DO change slightly at times. We simply have no proof to say whether the name Vizla was altered over the years or not. It really wouldn't be the first time someone slightly altered his/her own name to give it a little "standing", or to obscure some of their past from public records, nor would it be the first time for some cleric in a townhall to assume the wrong spelling.

I don't think we'll ever be told the truth on this matter though, this is typically one of those things where it's more fun for writers to leave the crowd guessing. It adds some mystery to the whole tale.

Edited by AsheraII

It's like people don't check.

Blade is a Black Core White Lightsaber color crystal which is in the game.

http://www.torhead.com/item/4hq6qnD/advanced-black-white-hawkeye-crystal

They exist, just not obtainable to the public in the game yet. Or, yet to be discovered on their obtained suspection.

I saw it on torhead like 2 weeks ago.

At that time I searched if I could find a reference to a white-black crystal anywhere else.

None.

Plus I checked a few times in the Intergalactic Market + asked people if they saw one. Non, nicht, no.

So show me a proof of his existence in-game if you have a screenshoot or video and tell me ... wherecan we obtain it ?!

Edited by RoyaLArkhon

I saw it on torhead like 2 weeks ago.

At that time I searched if I could find a reference to a white-black crystal anywhere else.

None.

Plus I checked a few times in the Intergalactic Market + asked people if they saw one. Non, nicht, no.

So show me a proof of his existence in-game if you have a screenshoot or video and tell me ... wherecan we obtain it ?!

Even if those items that Magnusheart posted are true it still wouldn't be a Darksaber, just mixed white-black lightsaber, the Darksaber is unique (it is not a lightsaber), and should have the same characteristics as the one shown in the Clone Wars tv series, that's what we are asking for, for single and double-bladed classes.

Edited by RaithHarth

It's still possible they are from the same clan though, remember it's a 3,500 year gap, names are known to alter throughout the centuries.

Not really when it comes to Clan Names as Clans tend to keep their names pretty much the same throughout history. Especially for a Culture that is steep in Tradition such as the Mandalorians

Not really when it comes to Clan Names as Clans tend to keep their names pretty much the same throughout history. Especially for a Culture that is steep in Tradition such as the Mandalorians

The clan name is only off by one letter, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if they decided to add an "S" in there would it?

Shae Vizla

Pre Viszla

• 8 months later...

Please don't use Clone Wars anime stories to tell what happend when this serie is all invented and have nothing in common with the Star Wars Expand univer !

All that Mandalorian story with The planet, the emperatrice, the death watch is all fals !

Too many incoherance in this serie !