Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Season 5 Finale Trailer!

Jonoku
02.07.2013 , 06:25 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
You got to love it when everything is on the table, my guess is Ahsoka gets wrongfully blamed for the bombing, is on the run, gets Ventress as a bounty hunter after herself, they fight but end up making a bargain with each other, Anakin goes after Ahsoka, he find her along with Ventress, Ventress dies in a fight against Anakin, Ahsoka decides to not go back into custody but instead goes rogue
Spoiler

Spartanik
02.08.2013 , 12:13 PM | #12
Hes wrong. We know Ventress wont die, not yet anyway. Its also unclear that they will kill her.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

turnoverla-page
02.08.2013 , 04:17 PM | #13
You got to love it when everything is on the table, my guess is Ahsoka gets wrongfully blamed for the bombing, is on the run, gets Ventress as a bounty hunter after herself, they fight but end up making a bargain with each other, Anakin goes after Ahsoka, he find her along with Ventress, Ventress dies in a fight against Anakin, Ahsoka decides to not go back into custody but instead goes rogue
she couldn't of been blamed for the bombing because the reason her and ani where asked to investigate because the were off world when it happend

SNCommand
02.08.2013 , 05:19 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by turnoverla-page View Post
she couldn't of been blamed for the bombing because the reason her and ani where asked to investigate because the were off world when it happend
I was assuming they were assuming she had someone do it, whoever did the attack would need jedi access to a temple, if that trail leads back to ahsoka she becomes a prime suspect, I know it's a stretch, but there has to be a reason for why she becomes hunted

Who knows, maybe the Jedi just got sick of her
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Selenial
02.09.2013 , 09:44 AM | #15
Who knows, maybe the Jedi just got sick of her
Like half the other fans of the show ^^

In all seriousness, i think she gets wrongfully blamed for something, or there is no major proof that that ***** who bombed the temple, did bomb it, so Ahsoka goes rogue and attacks her.
We saw those people with yellow sabers in the crowd scene, i assume they are droid-like magnaguards.
Its so cryptic.... And secretive....
No actors other than those DIRECTLY involved in the voices know about it too.... They were all apparently kicked out of the studio for it...
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Selenial
02.09.2013 , 09:52 AM | #16
Guys.
I found the story.
Please for the love of god DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER LINK UNLESS ABSOLUTELY SURE.
Beni, i forbid you... I know it will ruin it for you, but anyone who is dying to know, like i, this is the general storyline, leaked online. It does not however, say how it turns out... Eek
Spoiler
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.

Beniboybling
02.09.2013 , 09:55 AM | #17
If anyone reads the above, please don't anything about it without spolier tags.

konstadinosblue
02.09.2013 , 10:10 AM | #18
I'm from Europe so I need cable to watch cartoon network....and the site i used to watch the series doesn't
show them any more !.....so I'm like 5 episodes back...
Ahsoka: "Well, you want the bad news, or the really bad news?"
Obi-Wan: "Well, let's try the bad news laced with a little optimism."
―Ahsoka Tano and Obi-Wan Kenobi, attempting to flee from Mortis

Selenial
02.09.2013 , 10:12 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
If anyone reads the above, please don't anything about it without spolier tags.
Agreed :P
Lest the Swtor community ridicule you forever more...]

Real question is beni, did you heed my warning or do the forbidden and read it?

turnoverla-page
02.09.2013 , 10:16 AM | #20
i dont think she would be blamed for the bombing as she was at a battle when the bombing happend