Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Give us the tank relic or leave......***

AkianDemios
02.06.2013 , 04:32 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Viridiana View Post
Personally I find it amusing to take my BiS Camp/DG toons into the SM ops and roll need on everything, see how long it takes the nubs with 10k hp to notice that I didn't really need that tion grade belt.
If your toons still have campaign, they're not best in slot.
Curveball - Corruption Sorcerer | Changeup - Advanced Prototype Powertech
Fastball - Darkness Assassin | Groundball - Gunnery Commando

Viridiana
02.06.2013 , 04:48 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AkianDemios View Post
If your toons still have campaign, they're not best in slot.
I said BiS Camp/DG, didn't say it was all just BiS63, aka best I can get for the camp lvl until I get DG.

RikuvonDrake
02.06.2013 , 05:23 PM | #13
Well I can see the point in their behaviour even thought it funny that it is a columi relic, none wants to play with a ninja, regardless of the item level he steals.
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rikache - Rikachacha - Rikache
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

steave
02.06.2013 , 06:05 PM | #14
The fact that they are tripping out over a columi grade item would make me concerned about finishing a HM run with them lol, but yeah, it had a def or aborb clickie on it that they wanted to use, worthless to them within a day or two depending on how much they raid, so yeah you should have looked at the clickable stat but they should have just chilled out if they let everyone roll on it or wern't using ML.
It could just be the general principle of the thing - I don't want to help a ninja finish an op/fp, so I'll either have them kicked or leave simply due to that reason, even if I don't give a **** about the loot.

Viridiana
02.06.2013 , 09:38 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by steave View Post
It could just be the general principle of the thing - I don't want to help a ninja finish an op/fp, so I'll either have them kicked or leave simply due to that reason, even if I don't give a **** about the loot.
It doesn't sound like he was ninjing it, sounds like they had ffa rolls on or what not and he just rolled because he didn't know any better or the tanks didn't say anything till after he won it.

steave
02.07.2013 , 01:11 AM | #16
It doesn't sound like he was ninjing it, sounds like they had ffa rolls on or what not and he just rolled because he didn't know any better or the tanks didn't say anything till after he won it.
Rolling need on gear that's for an another class = ninja. Noone should have to say anything, but yes, if it turns out the person just didn't know any better and hands over the loot I'll forget about it.

Viridiana
02.07.2013 , 09:35 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by steave View Post
Rolling need on gear that's for an another class = ninja. Noone should have to say anything, but yes, if it turns out the person just didn't know any better and hands over the loot I'll forget about it.
Yes but you see in his original post that he didn't realize it was a tank piece and he could use the power/end on it, so he was rolling on something he thought he needed, so he wasn't ninjaing it, just didn't know that the extra stat made it a tank piece.

thomasbaxter
02.07.2013 , 09:37 AM | #18
Nah I didn't ninja it at all. I'm one of those who takes their time to read the whole need and greed thing to see if i can use it and i didn't see the extra stat. Had a similar thing last nite but couldnt see where it had that absorp stat so just greeded it till i can figure it out.

Kawabonga
02.07.2013 , 09:51 AM | #19
I said BiS Camp/DG, didn't say it was all just BiS63, aka best I can get for the camp lvl until I get DG.
BiS by definition is 63 stuff... if you have campaign then it's not BiS

mikebevo
02.07.2013 , 10:38 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Kawabonga View Post
BiS by definition is 63 stuff... if you have campaign then it's not BiS
He just choice his words incorrectly, he meant optimized campaign which is still more than enough to do anything in game and still applies to his trolling statement about needing items he could not possibly use.