Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Endgame earpieces

big_herpes
02.06.2013 , 12:51 PM | #1
So, I've been gearing up my sorc healer. I've gotten to a point where I'm pretty well geared, but I want a better earpiece. Right now I have columi. I dont want to grind daily comms to get Rakata because that's just a little btter. I'd rather jump to BH/Campaign or Hazmat. I can't find much info on where these really drop. Nobody on my server seems to be able to craft a hazmat ear that works for inquisitors. Any idea where I might be able to find an earpiece? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. The obvious place would be the BH vendor to get the BH earpiece, but the stats on that one are all messed up. I'd like to be heavy on willpower and lighter on endurance.

mastirkal
02.07.2013 , 01:26 AM | #2
EC HM Raid bosses or nightmare pilgrim might drop a mk2/3 earpiece or implant.

HM TfB and NiM EC can drop Hazmat earpieces or implants. It also was confirmed that dread tooth on ten stacks drops hazmat items too.

The problem? You can't control what drops. Better start saving up black hole comms if you want the more probable roll.

Rincewend
02.07.2013 , 02:25 AM | #3
I would check Torhead or one of the other sites to find the one that best fit your build. For me (RDPS Sorc) the Rakata ons is still better than what the BH vendor sells. I am looking for a Force Healer Mk-4 or Force lord MK-2 for my replacement, I am lucky as it seems my server has a few people who can craft these ears.

I would also use AskMrobot to check your build first (considering the time and energy you are going to put in to get some of these parts would suck to get something that does not help you).

wainot-keel
02.07.2013 , 10:46 AM | #4
Yes, the Black Hole earpice the vendor has for dps/heals is garbage.

Once, on TfB sm I saw a really good one drop, but it's completely random so you could be there every week for months and never see it. Besides, it drops from either the 4th or 5th boss (don't remember exactly which), so good luck finding groups willing to go beyond the 2nd one.