Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Capital Ship

02.06.2013 , 12:01 PM | #1
Hey DEV,

Back in beta was not suppose to be "in near future" Guild housing ? I remember reading about something like Guild Capital Ship.

02.06.2013 , 12:03 PM | #2
yes they were, but as we all know, when they started to put in Free to Play, everything they were working on was set back cause their focus was on that. Hopefully though we get to see it sometime this year

02.06.2013 , 12:05 PM | #3
How many people can you fit on the personal ships?

Also, wouldn't it be cool if some bigger guilds 'claimed' some spots in the galaxy? Like a certain room on Drummond Kaas? (That place has so many rooms!)

I know that doesn't really help, but neither does another thread on this topic.

02.06.2013 , 12:28 PM | #4
What are your expectations for a guild capital ship? I see this brought up all the time but it always sounds like a smaller empty fleet to me.

02.06.2013 , 12:33 PM | #5
Thought this was on the wall of crazy, not even promised let alone soon.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

02.06.2013 , 12:38 PM | #6
there was a time when they were supposed to be "in for launch" then moved back to wall of crazy, then moved even further back. it's one of swtor's open wounds.
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

02.06.2013 , 02:13 PM | #7
There will be, but there have been layoffs, and other roadblocks in the past year, so they can't really give us an ETA on the release.

02.06.2013 , 02:42 PM | #8
That's what the SSSP is for - when that arrives all our wishes will be granted!!

Primus and Alpha on the PTS/Swords of the Republic on The Shadowlands
Check out our own Character Page which includes music and Quest Lists

and our YouTube Channel for Gameplay footage and more

02.06.2013 , 03:32 PM | #9
I imagine they could pop it out with all the usual guild functions of the "guild mansion" concept but I can see Bioware delaying it until more of the space expansion is set in stone. It would be pointless to add such ships only to not have them have any connection to future space expansion.

01.13.2014 , 08:13 AM | #10
Wanted to toss in ideas of what should be expected and what would be very much awesome and loved. First as a function would be a place that your entire guild can meet and we know there are guilds with huge numbers, so the ships we'd get would need to fit "all" kinds of numbers as well as those huge into RP. It would be nice to assign members to rooms and even have his/her name near their bed to show "this is where you'd sleep". Hopefully with this new Galactic Starfighter play they could work in a "TOR's version of Jump to Lightspeed" as well as working in guild capital ship battles. That would be a loooooooonnnnnnnggggg way after them just putting in the housing part of the Ships I'd assume. Customizing the interior and exterior would be essential, having a really BIG cargo hold since you have your own "Big" ship.

Hope many would support those ideas and the Dev's take notice
(}H|||||H(|[ █████████████████████████████████████) When Darkness Falls...We Are Reborn Fix Green Lightsabers!