Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pyro PT/Smash Jug/Mara

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Pyro PT/Smash Jug/Mara

MusicRider
02.06.2013 , 10:30 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by LanceCorporalDan View Post
yes, it's 2 a second stun that gives around 75% resolve last time I checked. By the time it's over you're 10m away being leaped to, leg shot, or slowed and they are on top of you again.
So let me get this straight, you want heavy arrmor, highest single target burst and escape/survivability against mulitple opponents. Right........

MusicRider
02.06.2013 , 10:32 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by anwg View Post
Overall damage does not correlates to effectiveness.
And all this damage is burst damage. Does this work for you?

MusicRider
02.06.2013 , 10:32 AM | #33
You want me to watch 3hrs of video just to see your point?
I've given the exact minutes. Do you even read the text or you just post random sentences?

LanceCorporalDan
02.06.2013 , 10:33 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicRider View Post
So let me get this straight, you want heavy arrmor, highest single target burst and escape/survivability against mulitple opponents. Right........
Heavy armor is entirely useless, we have 0 survivability, like another person said all we have is dps... take that away and it's broken.
Neves - 55 Vanguard
Dahkaras - 55 AssassinKeelaran - 55Juggernaut
Kalkaran - 55 MercenaryKallim - 55 Operative

iDraxter
02.06.2013 , 10:33 AM | #35
So let me get this straight, u wear medium armor, have the highest aoe burst(that hits a single target for more then my thermal detonator or railshot will ever do rmb aoe) and shtloads of survivability againts multiple opponents.Right......bravo bravo bravo brought tears to my eyes pal keep on trolling no wonder u lvled both mara and sentinel good stuff
Firebat: Need a light?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

LanceCorporalDan
02.06.2013 , 10:34 AM | #36
I've given the exact minutes. Do you even read the text or you just post random sentences?
You said watch the video to see your point. Do you even read your own sentences?
Neves - 55 Vanguard

MusicRider
02.06.2013 , 10:34 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Individual View Post
Pyro PT shouldn't even get a nerf. The only defense they have is their offense. Take that away, and you'll have a worthless class for pvp. They have probably the worse defensive cool downs. They're a melee class with a 45 sec gap closer.
Yes cause their mobility is not a survivability tool. Poor mercs.

Kegparty
02.06.2013 , 10:35 AM | #38
A pyro ruins 1 persons day at a time much like a sniper hitting for 8k... a smasher ruins a group and the bubble stun is just plain annoying to everyone even bubble stunners.

We can nurf everything into the ground and then run around with pool noodles for 30 min

MusicRider
02.06.2013 , 10:36 AM | #39
You said watch the video to see your point. Do you even read your own sentences?
And since you looked on the link you have read the text yes? So I repeat:
Scroll to 47th minute and then to 57:40 for final damage scores

LanceCorporalDan
02.06.2013 , 10:38 AM | #40
Please see the video I posted above and come back and tell me what you think. Thanks.
Either way I'm not going to watch your little video. If you can't make your point in a few sentences then I won't waste my time.
Neves - 55 Vanguard