Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pyro PT/Smash Jug/Mara

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Pyro PT/Smash Jug/Mara

ChickenWangs
02.08.2013 , 12:07 AM | #201
400k DPS? That is your proof? That a player is good? You honestly believe that a class that can pull 400k in ranked is OP?

Bioware is smart enough to realize that Vanguards are fine after the first crippling nerf to unlimited DPS, and the second nerf to 30m death. Stop playing a merc and pick an operative or marauder. You will then be satisfied against vanguards
The Dominator Legacy
Robertson - Vanguard
Markussemaj - Mercenary
Jamesemaj - Sentinel

volander
02.08.2013 , 12:14 AM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by V-Serp View Post
At this point it is impossible to fix. I heard this same PVP team, Mythic I believe it is, pulled the same crap for their last game, Warhammer.
However, in terms of PVP and class balance, Warhammer far superior then TOR imo
|█╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╣██{▀PURE]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

MelodicSixNine
02.08.2013 , 02:45 AM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by ChickenWangs View Post
400k DPS? That is your proof? That a player is good? You honestly believe that a class that can pull 400k in ranked is OP?
I think the main point was that Vanguard was using two(2) abilities to score 400k dps.

MusicRider
02.08.2013 , 05:05 AM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by ChickenWangs View Post

Bioware is smart enough to realize that Vanguards are fine after the first crippling nerf to unlimited DPS, and the second nerf to 30m death. Stop playing a merc and pick an operative or marauder. You will then be satisfied against vanguards
1. It was about 480k if I recall well which is more towards 500k.
2. He used 2 buttons and clicking on them to pull this number.
3. He did it in 8-8:30 mins, having a full match the final damage would be approximating 1mil
4. Second dps was about 290k
5. Your analytical skills are zero.

xxIncubixx
02.08.2013 , 05:08 AM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by iDraxter View Post
Pyro PT is the ONLY class in the game with 0(ZERO) abilties of escape even mercs got a 8 sec mezz, if we get to talk about sins and maras may the Lord have mercy, if u would ve focused that pyro he would ve droped like a rock, and my only gap closer is on a 45 sec CD and gives resolve no stealth or 15sec CD don t care about resolve gap closers.....bi@tch pls
You do not nerf PT`s dmg without buffing surviability/utility as a trade off
lol did u just compare PT to merc ... really? rofl

MusicRider
02.08.2013 , 05:09 AM | #206
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
What, that's lame. On pot5 it's basically the same comp everyone runs

2x pyro
1x carnage
1x jugg hybrid tank
1x bubble sorc
1x healing op
1x tankasin

1x tankasin, sniper, smash.

So i guess it's not that bad. Good teams know to spread for the smash so multiple don't eat it.
Lame is as per your other post the number of ranked teams you have in your server. In my server we are doing fine, say what you want.

Xerain
02.08.2013 , 07:26 AM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicRider View Post
Lame is as per your other post the number of ranked teams you have in your server. In my server we are doing fine, say what you want.
How many teams would you say you have? We've probably got like 15 at max >.<

and working around stacked smash and a bubble blind isn't that hard.

Imbik
02.08.2013 , 07:45 AM | #208
Pyrotech is fair. He can do sick burst to 1 people. Thats ok. But focus/rage can do burst to everyone in 10 yards. Its simply OP. And every nub can play that cause its about one rotation and waiting for cds. As my sage it was ok, till they had no stuck from enrage. But now, i cant even prevent them from stucking it with my dispel.

Xerain
02.08.2013 , 07:49 AM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by Imbik View Post
Pyrotech is fair. He can do sick burst to 1 people. Thats ok. But focus/rage can do burst to everyone in 10 yards. Its simply OP. And every nub can play that cause its about one rotation and waiting for cds. As my sage it was ok, till they had no stuck from enrage. But now, i cant even prevent them from stucking it with my dispel.
Smash only has a 5m range on it and only hits 5 people. Also in the time it takes for a jugg/mara to set up a smash using no CD's another class could of killed 1 person with their single target damage.

Imbik
02.08.2013 , 07:56 AM | #210
Ok, so sry that i said anything. Smash isnt OP, smash is skilled and u need to be pro to play that build.