Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pyro PT/Smash Jug/Mara

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Pyro PT/Smash Jug/Mara

wwkingms
02.06.2013 , 10:57 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Zakmonster View Post
Let me just quote myself and add some emphasis, so you'll understand my point.

Also, I like how your attack rotation were all critical hits. I'd like to know how you did that.
it implies my point better

realistically though rail shot will always hit hard crit or not with the armor pen, Pt's get a crit buff to flame affects, in addition they have the explosive fuel which gives them well over 50% chance to crit

so basically when they feel like it a pt can fking roflstomp any target they want with their cd's

theres no way around it, the class is faceroll..

pyrotech for MErcs is more down to earth and is where PT's should be checked too

and if they took my ranged stun from my light armor wearing weak dps sorc.. then idc about ur range boo hoo
NIHIL

THE BASTION

DarkSaberMaster
02.06.2013 , 11:05 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
I thought trolls were supposed to tell riddles or eat goats or something?
Lol..
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

Zakmonster
02.06.2013 , 11:14 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by wwkingms View Post
it implies my point better

realistically though rail shot will always hit hard crit or not with the armor pen, Pt's get a crit buff to flame affects, in addition they have the explosive fuel which gives them well over 50% chance to crit

so basically when they feel like it a pt can fking roflstomp any target they want with their cd's

theres no way around it, the class is faceroll..

pyrotech for MErcs is more down to earth and is where PT's should be checked too

and if they took my ranged stun from my light armor wearing weak dps sorc.. then idc about ur range boo hoo
I don't care about the PT range nerf either. It makes no difference to me.

The range nerf on the merc is a bit harsh, and shouldn't have happened. No long ranged stun is fine, but having several important attacks brought down to close range when the AC is an entirely long-range class makes no sense.

It's like asking a sorc or a sniper to move into 10m to use their capstone talent.
(was shown to be mistaken. ignore this bit)

And let's be honest here. With the exception of mercs, DPS operatives and sorcs, all classes can roflstomp any other class when they feel like it with their CDs.

Philelectric
02.06.2013 , 11:14 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by ellrochell View Post
pretty funny because the people that reply like, we have no survivability! are the people that play it as there mains. I have every class 50 and pvp'ed alot on them all. I can all round see they are OP.
This post prove that you are lying or terribad or playing on a PvE server full of bads and keyboard turners. (can be 2 of they of all 3) edit: maybe ur simply very good lol

If you have all class at 50 you should know that pyro PT is not OP at all. Any half brained person know that something is op if and only if the damage and survivability is to high to be together on the same class aka 31/0/10 assassin pre nerf.

A pyro pt is not op because the survivability is non existant. imo the stealth class should be what a pyro PT is. ZERO survivability but insane burst. right now a pyro PT' survivability is based on killing the other player 1rst.

imo there is no OP class, only op abilities. People think a mara is op...yes and no, high burst with good survivability...but super easy to CC.

A smasher is OP only in a group fight. otherwise if you loose a 1v1 vs a smasher you are A) very bad B) undergeared C) a smasher outplayed by an other smasher.

A hybrid assassin. aaah yes those guys. Good burst ,a lot...A LOT of utility, a good survivability but the substained dps if not that good because when shock is on CD they have...maul IF they got the proc(RNG) but they can reset the CD!!! yeah...by spamming a skill called trash...a skill with the proper name I guess if you know what I mean . the burst is based on RNG. If the RNG god is on their side you die, if not they cry. Plus those guys guard the off node 99.9% of the time so if you dont like them, dont go for the off node

Sniper...not OP at all, a lot of tools, I high burst OH MY GWAD CC IMMUNITY THEY ARE OP. just because one ranged class have the tools to be on par with the melee doesnt mean its OP. Also...line of sight bro,line of sight. But I cant always los D: tell me when its impossible to los them. If you have half a brain, you can los a sniper at every objectives of every WZ. I los them in open world pvp nuff said lol.

Operative healer maybe a bit too strong but not impossible to solo kill them as a dps. The only reason to call them op is the class in itself. You got the joke? (My concealment op is nice XD )

Sorc and merc...bottom of the pyramid. bubble stun is annoying only when the whole team have a bubble.

also, the part in red...are you saying that every class are op? If everything is op...nothing is op...

Finaly, if you think something is OMG super OP bring the nerf bat!!! You are

A) bad
B) a merc or a sorc (the republic version works too)
C) stupid
D) undergeared
E) Have trouble vs a specific class or more
F) on a PVE server playing vs bads and keyboard turners
G) incredibly good

Now dont make me wrong, some skills are OP but usualy those skills are situationaly OP. Smash is OP in group. A PT can look OP when you ur def CDs are not ready. Undying rage is op if mixed with a white bar.
Guarding a healer is not only the job the the skill ''guard''. It is also your job to stay around the healer to be a plague for the people attacking the healer.

cashogy_reborn
02.06.2013 , 11:15 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
LOL

yeah. the 10m thing applies to commandos too? that's just funny. I haven't tried assault since the patch on the mando.
10m only applied to our hard stun. incendiary missile and thermal det still have 30m range for mercs
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

wwkingms
02.06.2013 , 11:30 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
10m only applied to our hard stun. incendiary missile and thermal det still have 30m range for mercs
then *** is all the complaining about?

idk this merc issue/non issue of off topic

can we get back to talking about how faceroll and mindless skillsmash and pt pyro is
NIHIL

THE BASTION

TheCourier-
02.07.2013 , 12:32 AM | #127
Powertech is 100% fine. The class is an offensive powerhouse with not a lot of utility.

foxmob
02.07.2013 , 12:40 AM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
ah. yes. I feel that every day on me medic.
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

cultivatedmass
02.07.2013 , 12:48 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by TheCourier- View Post
Powertech is 100% fine. The class is an offensive powerhouse with not a lot of utility.
on demand kill, aoe stun, taunt, and pull is pretty good utility.

ellrochell
02.07.2013 , 12:50 AM | #130
Its clear a lot of you fail to see how being able to do double everyone's damage isn't OP. As stated they get a slow with FB a dot with FB and this can be applied from 10m away, if you have every played a mara and pt you will realise its a lot easier not to get stunned to death as a pt.