Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

To many hackers !!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
To many hackers !!!

Gnoblesse
02.06.2013 , 11:22 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Sleprock View Post
Learn to spell a simple 3 letter word.
Who knows, maybe he was addressing his post to the "hackers" themselves.

Funniest one I've seen lately was a smash jugg being accused of using a "crit hack." Erm.....

Feztonio
02.06.2013 , 11:26 AM | #12
i am just a fan of the one where they float around the screen and warp here and there and all around. go from the top tier in huttball to goalline instantly etc.... it's almost like watching the matrix. i think i might start hacking since everyone else does it and nothing happens. the devs are too busy adding more terrible moddable armor based on KOTOR characters to the cartel shop to actually fix bugs and hacks
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

stendarrs
02.06.2013 , 01:00 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Reaperdav View Post
I've seen a major uptick in lag spikes recently. I game with my brother sitting next to me. We have identical computers and are using the same internet connection, I suddenly have bad lag and he does not. Magically the node I was guarding is turned.
I have noticed this a few of times as well. I can understand lag, but there have been a few matches when there has been "isolated" lag. Part of the team notes a huge lag spike while the rest of the team says that they did not encounter any lag. At the end of the spike, the people in the area of the lag tend to be dead or near death while the opposing team has taken no damage. Just reading this I would say it's total BS to have isolated lag in this manner, but the fact that it happened 3 times in one night and all 3 times against the same premade tends to make me raise an eyebrow

MiaRB
02.06.2013 , 01:08 PM | #14
only have seen real hacks 3 times playing the game since lauch, reported all three. two of the three people i have never seen in the game since. the other one still plays but have not seen him/her cheating since.

what i have seen and am seeing more and more of is, "lag switching". many dif ways losers give themselves mega lag at the right times( is most common thing in every MMO ive played ). other than that, most complaints i see in game are really just people not understanding certain skills and also blaming normal lag as hacks.
can't wait for this game to come out!

Ismal
03.18.2013 , 12:12 PM | #15
Anyone saying there are no hacks, hack. End of story. I know **** loads of people who have been kicked in the last two moths for hacking. So they are there and they need to be stopped. WOW keeps info on all it's players records everything and they never have this issue. I think it's time Star wars starts keeping better track of it's players to find these hacks.

Do a f'n Google search and you can find them all over the net. One thing I find the saddest is people that bash others for calling someone on hacks, you could be right you could be wrong. Either way the only reason the person is bashing you for calling hacks is he needs friends and wants to be cool. Saddest thing I have ever seen really.

Cheaters never really win anyway it's been proven through history that it's a sign of weakness. Say what you want and bash what I wrote how you like. The only person it's going to bother is you.

Nomaad
03.18.2013 , 12:15 PM | #16
So, would being able to disappear under floors, and being able to plant the bombs on doors in voidstar wz in under 1 second be considered a hack?

Pistols-GS
03.18.2013 , 12:15 PM | #17
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

cashogy_reborn
03.18.2013 , 12:47 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
While I have seen suspect actions in warzones and other players videos, I am still yet to see something that is a definitive hack first hand.
this. been playing for over a year and have not seen anyone doing anything that was a blatantly obvious hack
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Pistols-GS
03.18.2013 , 12:49 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
this. been playing for over a year and have not seen anyone doing anything that was a blatantly obvious hack
Lol you never watched the Gingers videos? You're missing out lol.
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

RodneyMcNeely
03.18.2013 , 01:29 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Nomaad View Post
So, would being able to disappear under floors, and being able to plant the bombs on doors in voidstar wz in under 1 second be considered a hack?
I've seen the instant node capping NUMEROUS times. No cast bar, no lag, nothing. Just insta-capping.

Maddening, to say the least.