Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1v1 ladder...

shojj
02.06.2013 , 09:09 AM | #11
What a huge surprise that this idea came from a shadow lol
Hairless
Incognitous
Baldguyftw

leijae
02.06.2013 , 03:23 PM | #12
commies!

ok ill get the 3v3 thing going asap, but i'm focused on the 1v1 stuff. mainly because i've got a lot of the database stuff done for it. ill try to roll out 3v3s on march 1st (the same time i'll roll out 1v1's.) you should be able to create teams and challenge other teams.
Imp: <Falcon Punch> Bottom of the top tier PvP
........<Public Enemies>
Pub: <Fight>
........<Video Game Loft>

Crerin
02.06.2013 , 05:30 PM | #13
pretty cool idea OP, I was gonna try and do something similar for guild 8v8 on my server, but my team fell through. Of course I was planning an entry fee of 300k and donating 2m to the pot (all entry fee's added to said pot) and possibly awarding the team with the most games played as well with a smaller prize.
Krer 50 Op
Krerin 50 Sorc
Rin 50 Mara

Z-ToXiN
02.07.2013 , 12:51 AM | #14
The Bastion had a 1v1 tournament that was quite a success, now were doing a 2v2 tournament a 3v3 later probably. I suppose this is taking that into a league direction a opposed to a tournament, and added a bit of a cross-serer element to it. But this kind of player driven PVP is going on and its nice to see such initiatives.
ADRAAJ
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // #GearRequirementForSolos

Count_Midnite
02.07.2013 , 01:11 AM | #15
I've beaten my fair share of Shadows in Both PVP on Ilum and actual WZ in 1v1 using Sharpshooter and Saboteur Spec. Not to hard to do. Depends on skill level.... Not class.

ZipZep
02.07.2013 , 02:37 AM | #16
Snipers are a threat so assassins in duels. Have all the tools to win as long as they dont spec lethality.
Whasp - Herbs & Derps PvP guild ToFN

Slacking Engineer Sniper and Worst Mara EU

leijae
02.07.2013 , 08:12 AM | #17
Server Leagues it is, then! Too bad we don't have cross-server for like "World Series" or something like that.
Imp: <Falcon Punch> Bottom of the top tier PvP
........<Public Enemies>
Pub: <Fight>
........<Video Game Loft>

LarryRow
02.07.2013 , 08:15 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by biowareftw View Post
So we will know the best 10 hybrid shadows/sins in the world? Awesome.
Pretty much this.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

SirMannii
02.07.2013 , 08:17 AM | #19
I would like a 3v3 for the dynamic. 1v1's are not more fun than a freaking duel with a friend. 3v3 will be more dynamic and fun. Make a ladder 3v3 and I'm happy 2013.

johnyangelo
02.07.2013 , 08:22 AM | #20
OP, there are classes in this game that are meant to counter certain classes... no point in 1v1 really.