Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In-Game CS not working

Arlon_Nabarlly
02.05.2013 , 06:48 PM | #1
Today I tried to check status of a ticket I opened in game, but both the help center and the previous tickets section say just updating and never load. Try two of my characters. I asked in general if it was happened to others I got one other positive response.

Server: Prophecy of the Five
Support Legacy Wide Datacrons
It's a secret to everybody:
54 68 65 20 31 34 31 20 31 35 36 20 31 36 33 20 31 36 37 20 31 34 35 20 31 36 32 20 69 73 20 30 30 31 31 30 31 30 30 30 30 31 31 30 30 31 30

WorldSecurities
02.05.2013 , 07:11 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlon_Nabarlly View Post
Today I tried to check status of a ticket I opened in game, but both the help center and the previous tickets section say just updating and never load. Try two of my characters. I asked in general if it was happened to others I got one other positive response.

Server: Prophecy of the Five
Got the uninformative (email) 'they're working on it' response:

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us to report this issue.

Your report has been forwarded to our development team, who will investigate further. Please be aware that when a ticket is escalated for such an investigation, it will no longer be visible to you through the in-game helpcenter.

You can find a list of known in-game issues on our official forums here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=403398

We regret that we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking the latest patch notes at www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes related to your issue.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Galactic support is our specialty…

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0
Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service