Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

PUGs UNITE!!!


Briggs_Knightly's Avatar


Briggs_Knightly
02.05.2013 , 04:37 PM | #1
EA needs to LISTEN to us... or LOSE us.

I do not want to keep people who enjoy playing as a group from doing so. It is understandable that some people really like the social aspect of playing with the same people time after time after time. The whole ranked WZ platform is based on this. There needs to be an option for these guys to continue Qing for team based PVP.

However, There are many people, like me, who just want to jump in and PVP with random people. I enjoy the constantly varried groupings and the different strategies that must be deployed based on who you have.

EA has failed us miserably.

We have asked nicely long enough and it is now time to DEMAND an option for us to play this game the way we want to.

We pay just as much to play this game as the premade guys do and we no longer want to play this game at a DISADVANTAGE. The premade guys get on vent, mumble or some other communication form and get to coordinate better. THAT GIVES THEM AN ADVANTAGE. I do not want to hear any arguments that it doesn't give them one because you would just be silly. I also do NOT want to hear anyone say that I CAN do that as well. I do NOT want to play in a premade group.

I am not sure how many people have quit this game because they were tired of getting rolled by premade groups but it is more than EA wants to admitt. The thought that they would some day give us the option of playing the way we want is fading. We no longer BELIEVE that you LOSERS at EA who decide the future of this game care about us. More people will quit because of this ignorance by the developers. This will be a trickle over time and will continue to go unreported UNLESS we stand together.

The people who are still here obviously want to stay in this game but we NEED to be heard. My proposal is to set a date long enough in the future that EA has to time to incorporate a premade-free PVP option but not so far out that we lose determination. My date is "Independence Day". If EA does not give us what we want by July 4th... we should all cancel our accounts.
/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_
EA/BW: Please FIRE all who worked on PVP for incompetence. Thx.
50-Merc 50-Op 50-VG 40-GunS 50-Jug 50-Shadow 40-Sent 40-Sorc
OK, I have given up on EA/BW! Any suggestions for my next game?

ArchangelLBC's Avatar


ArchangelLBC
02.05.2013 , 04:43 PM | #2
Or you could unite now.

By forming your own groups.

And getting into vent.

I'm just saying, why let BW control when you'll finally get to have fun. Take control of your game now.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

UGLYMRJ's Avatar


UGLYMRJ
02.05.2013 , 04:45 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Or you could unite now.

By forming your own groups.

And getting into vent.

I'm just saying, why let BW control when you'll finally get to have fun. Take control of your game now.
I LOL'd... you caught the irony of this before I did.... well done sir.

cashogy_reborn's Avatar


cashogy_reborn
02.05.2013 , 04:48 PM | #4
"bioware, they beat me! i want to win! make it so i dont have to play against good players anymore!"

Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

ArchangelLBC's Avatar


ArchangelLBC
02.05.2013 , 04:51 PM | #5
I just look at all the solo queuers and I think, "you don't have to live like this!"
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

sinfulace's Avatar


sinfulace
02.05.2013 , 04:51 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
"bioware, they beat me! i want to win! make it so i dont have to play against good players anymore!"

the king of bads has spoken

sirullrich's Avatar


sirullrich
02.05.2013 , 04:52 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Briggs_Knightly View Post
EA needs to LISTEN to us... or LOSE us.

I do not want to keep people who enjoy playing as a group from doing so. It is understandable that some people really like the social aspect of playing with the same people time after time after time. The whole ranked WZ platform is based on this. There needs to be an option for these guys to continue Qing for team based PVP.

However, There are many people, like me, who just want to jump in and PVP with random people. I enjoy the constantly varried groupings and the different strategies that must be deployed based on who you have.

EA has failed us miserably.

We have asked nicely long enough and it is now time to DEMAND an option for us to play this game the way we want to.

We pay just as much to play this game as the premade guys do and we no longer want to play this game at a DISADVANTAGE. The premade guys get on vent, mumble or some other communication form and get to coordinate better. THAT GIVES THEM AN ADVANTAGE. I do not want to hear any arguments that it doesn't give them one because you would just be silly. I also do NOT want to hear anyone say that I CAN do that as well. I do NOT want to play in a premade group.

I am not sure how many people have quit this game because they were tired of getting rolled by premade groups but it is more than EA wants to admitt. The thought that they would some day give us the option of playing the way we want is fading. We no longer BELIEVE that you LOSERS at EA who decide the future of this game care about us. More people will quit because of this ignorance by the developers. This will be a trickle over time and will continue to go unreported UNLESS we stand together.

The people who are still here obviously want to stay in this game but we NEED to be heard. My proposal is to set a date long enough in the future that EA has to time to incorporate a premade-free PVP option but not so far out that we lose determination. My date is "Independence Day". If EA does not give us what we want by July 4th... we should all cancel our accounts.
You are just making excuses to claim that everytime you lose is because there is a premade on the other side and you team has 8 pugs. You probably have premade but not as good. It is not BW'S fault that your premade isnt as good. Dude you can't claim that all premades are good and just as much as I can not claim all pugs are bad!!! NOBODY CAN SAY THEY KNOW WHAT KIND OF TEAM THEY HAVE!!! IT IS LUCK OF THE DRAW.
RENPA
G-QUIT
SITHSANITY

Jekan's Avatar


Jekan
02.05.2013 , 04:53 PM | #8
This thread is fresh and unique! Thank you for breaking up the monotony of the day by introducing such a fresh, new post! Kudos to you, OP!!!!
Jekana - 55 Sniper(Eng/Leth) | T'vor - 50 Powertech (Shield) | Docfeelgood - 44 Sorc (Healer)
Jnx - 37 Gunslinger(SS)

I've heard there are worse snipers on the Bastion than me, but I don't believe it. I elevate being a scrub to a whole new level.
Eternal Dominion
Ghostbusters

Briggs_Knightly's Avatar


Briggs_Knightly
02.05.2013 , 04:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Or you could unite now.

By forming your own groups.

And getting into vent.

I'm just saying, why let BW control when you'll finally get to have fun. Take control of your game now.
You are just silly. Can you not read...

I do not want to play IN a premade. I said so above.

I enjoy playing with and against different people all the time.
There were a whole lot of people like me.
Now there are fewer and soon will be none unless EA does something to keep us interested.
/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_
EA/BW: Please FIRE all who worked on PVP for incompetence. Thx.
50-Merc 50-Op 50-VG 40-GunS 50-Jug 50-Shadow 40-Sent 40-Sorc
OK, I have given up on EA/BW! Any suggestions for my next game?

sirullrich's Avatar


sirullrich
02.05.2013 , 04:57 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Briggs_Knightly View Post
You are just silly. Can you not read...

I do not want to play IN a premade. I said so above.
Then do not CRY because you probably have a premade in every group you are in. Either deal with it or quit. WE DONT CARE!@!!!!!!!!1
RENPA
G-QUIT
SITHSANITY