Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reverse Engineering bug

jedimetin
02.05.2013 , 03:01 PM | #1
It says %10 change to get a schematic for reverse engineering "Overkill Psychotropic Resolve System". Over 35 implants and no schematic yet.

It is beyond bad luck. There is a bug keeping me from getting a schematic.

tanktest
02.05.2013 , 03:05 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimetin View Post
It says %10 change to get a schematic for reverse engineering "Overkill Psychotropic Resolve System". Over 35 implants and no schematic yet.

I beve blues do say 10 % and you may just be having really really bad luck i had some tell me they have tried 60 or more before they got the Schematic ... .....

Don't feel bad it take me 18 trys one time for one of the 26 armoring , don't remember which now , but i got it ..

Angror
02.05.2013 , 03:17 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimetin View Post

You have a 10% chance each time, it does not stack. So each time you do it its only 10%.
Im part of Generation X the generation that was supose to wreck it all. Sure glad thats where i am instead of Generation Y - as in Why cant i just have that without doing anything for it.

Nolbag
02.05.2013 , 04:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Angror View Post
You have a 10% chance each time, it does not stack. So each time you do it its only 10%.
As Angror said it's 10% each time you reverse engineer an item. This means that each time you have a 90% chance of getting nothing.
Anakin beware your friend Palpatine and your pal..........Friendpatine.