Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.7 Developer Blog: Galactic Reputation

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 1.7 Developer Blog: Galactic Reputation
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

darklordpotter
02.05.2013 , 12:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Odin_Kira View Post
Indeed will Level 50 Players be awarded points fro completing a Storyline on a planet, say Voss, or will they have to repeat the content with an ALT?
Given you only get rep for the heroics I'm going to go with you have to repeat the content - but the heroics are level 45+ any so lvl 50s can just solo/ two man them as AFAIK all the heroics on Voss are H4s (grr)

Luniara
02.05.2013 , 12:02 PM | #12
I'm thinking they won't have a way to track how many times we've done quests for Voss so I suppose we'll be starting out fresh; which is annoying but its still gonna be fun. I love grinding rep.

Please add special rep stuff! D= Mounts, pets, gear!!
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

Woodbear
02.05.2013 , 12:02 PM | #13
Wow wow wow! The "Mandalorian Bane" title in one of the pictures is the worst tease ever for an awesome title that was removed after beta. Why!
There is no luck, only skills and accuracy!

Lyynk
02.05.2013 , 12:05 PM | #14
Looks great, I really like the legacy title feature.
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

anstalt
02.05.2013 , 12:05 PM | #15
What is the motivation for doing this new grind?

Its a new system that basically asks us to grind lots of old content. Fine. New titles, OK. But why on earth would the majority of the population actually be interested in this thing? I'm sure you do have some rewards for it but you've not even hinted at what they are!!

It is unbelieveably poor marketing to release a blog like this introducing a new grind without even trying to incentivise the community. Sort it out.
Anstalt - lvl 50 valor 81 Shadow Consular

Currently retired due to poor design decisions within the game that have killed its longevity. Get rid of Hickman before he ruins the game completely!

bigheadbrandon
02.05.2013 , 12:05 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Woodbear View Post
Wow wow wow! The "Mandalorian Bane" title in one of the pictures is the worst tease ever for an awesome title that was removed after beta. Why!
wow good call now im mad

chuixupu
02.05.2013 , 12:08 PM | #17
lol, maybe they're finding a way to put that title back.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Obiben
02.05.2013 , 12:08 PM | #18
Nice, but I noticed that the [Weekly] Section X will be needed does that mean the Prisoners will be fixed soon, as its impossible to complete ATM.

renoxodus
02.05.2013 , 12:13 PM | #19
"You will start with no rank at all, but as you earn Reputation Points, your rank will increase."

I would assume that this means it is not retroactive.

MaliksKid
02.05.2013 , 12:15 PM | #20
Slagrida LOL. Seriously, Kudos to whoever got that through.