Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

That's it. I'm just retiring my Sentinel.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
That's it. I'm just retiring my Sentinel.

Technohic
02.05.2013 , 10:58 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainCornbread View Post
If there's just one kid throwing up bubbles, it's not a problem. A well-timed saber throw pops the bubble, charge in and root, kill them before they can use one of the many stuns they have at their disposal. But just wait, the nerf is inevitable.

TLDR; I don't have much of a problem against 1-2 lolbubblers. But when there's 3-4, it's impossible as a melee, unless you're lolsmashing, of course.
I don't have bubble stun on my sage but I do know that when I am healing a target that is taking damage, I cast one on them when its available, so I could see whoever being focused on pissing of a melee attacking them. You'll be getting ready to hit when the bubble gets applied.

Enexemander
02.05.2013 , 11:02 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Honestly the bubble is annoying at best. If there are multiple sorcs/sage running it then well it can suck. When its only one its not terribly hard, get a few hits in, step out of range and pop it then go right back into your rotation.
That was my normal gameplan. Get a hit or two in and then step back and blade storm.

Doesn't help when they can just click the bubble off the first time I close and don't have any focus. Or they've already taken a hit on the bubble and it pops as soon as I hit them, or the duration just wears out at an unlucky time. Or a bubble pops on a different target that just happened to be near me.

It's just really, really silly.

islander
02.05.2013 , 11:18 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
Oh it does, you know, except when people are putting the bubble ON a smasher.
and the smasher selectviely pops the bubble before he smashes or initiates gore as carnage.

As a bubbler on my sorc, even I think this 'stun on demand' should have been hot fixed weeks ago.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

islander
02.05.2013 , 11:19 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Honestly the bubble is annoying at best. If there are multiple sorcs/sage running it then well it can suck. When its only one its not terribly hard, get a few hits in, step out of range and pop it then go right back into your rotation.
Right, and a good sniper/gunslinger is targeting sage/sorcs first anyway. dead or self-protecting bubble caster = no more bubbles for everyone else.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

xxIncubixx
02.05.2013 , 11:20 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Enexemander View Post
I'm done with dealing with the bubblespec BS.

I'm going ranged only until they fix this Cluster@$%@
go smash then smash those bubbles to victory!

Enexemander
02.05.2013 , 11:24 AM | #27
You may be surprised to learn that sentinels don't get the 4 second cc immunity on leap.

Shocking, I know!

lordkhouri
02.05.2013 , 11:28 AM | #28
Every good bubble spec sage/sorc is reading this thread and laughing their asses off because they realize that there is virtually no way a single melee dps can kill them without help.

Of course the bad ones will still die and claim that smash is still op, but bad players will always qq.

I'm not quitting my guardian because I can't kill people, but quite simply, it's not fun being stunned for almost half of a warzone, and rooted when I have full resolve.

Dboyy
02.05.2013 , 11:39 AM | #29
Again,

This game is RUN and OWNED by all Tank classes, If you are a gaurdian / Jugg / Powertech / shadow / aassasin.

And think ANYTHING is Over powered that is not affiliated with your own spec. You should not be pvping. They are such faceroll classes its comical. I have one. They are so boring its pathetic. there is absolutely no challenge with a tank class.

D,
I'm Your Huckleberry.

Dannyboy, The True Leader Of Warriorpoets.

Ybini
02.05.2013 , 11:42 AM | #30
I'm respecing to a stun bubbler now.