Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

That's it. I'm just retiring my Sentinel.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
That's it. I'm just retiring my Sentinel.

Jayshames
02.05.2013 , 10:35 AM | #11
I heart my bubblestuns. Win Win situation for me, my bubbles make you QQ when you're melee. You shall soon release more QQ when I LOS your ranged DPS

harharharhar

Enexemander
02.05.2013 , 10:40 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayshames View Post
I heart my bubblestuns. Win Win situation for me, my bubbles make you QQ when you're melee. You shall soon release more QQ when I LOS your ranged DPS

harharharhar
Line of sight my lethality sniper all day long. You'll still be feeling my dots as I swap targets and burn down your teammates.

I'd say the same about pyro... but yeah, merc dps

CaptainCornbread
02.05.2013 , 10:49 AM | #13
If there's just one kid throwing up bubbles, it's not a problem. A well-timed saber throw pops the bubble, charge in and root, kill them before they can use one of the many stuns they have at their disposal. But just wait, the nerf is inevitable.

TLDR; I don't have much of a problem against 1-2 lolbubblers. But when there's 3-4, it's impossible as a melee, unless you're lolsmashing, of course.

Enexemander
02.05.2013 , 10:51 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainCornbread View Post
If there's just one kid throwing up bubbles, it's not a problem. A well-timed saber throw pops the bubble, charge in and root, kill them before they can use one of the many stuns they have at their disposal. But just wait, the nerf is inevitable.

TLDR; I don't have much of a problem against 1-2 lolbubblers. But when there's 3-4, it's impossible as a melee, unless you're lolsmashing, of course.
Which is kind of ironic, since the bubble stun change was mainly put in to counter smashers.

Scotland
02.05.2013 , 10:52 AM | #15
ARE YOU MAD?

Bubble needs buffed.
Another 2 seconds hard stun should do it, imo
Albā Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albā - Albagų
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

criminalheretic
02.05.2013 , 10:53 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainCornbread View Post

You don't have a problem against 1-2 people wearing bubbles, or casting them? Cause it really on takes 1 competent bubble caster to make sure the rest of the team is all bubble, all day.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

criminalheretic
02.05.2013 , 10:54 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Enexemander View Post
Which is kind of ironic, since the bubble stun change was mainly put in to counter smashers.
Oh it does, you know, except when people are putting the bubble ON a smasher.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Scotland
02.05.2013 , 10:55 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
You don't have a problem against 1-2 people wearing bubbles, or casting them? Cause it really on takes 1 competent bubble caster to make sure the rest of the team is all bubble, all day.
Do you know how easy it is to kill a sorc??

Even with bubble! lol.
Albā Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albā - Albagų
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

cycao
02.05.2013 , 10:57 AM | #19
Honestly the bubble is annoying at best. If there are multiple sorcs/sage running it then well it can suck. When its only one its not terribly hard, get a few hits in, step out of range and pop it then go right back into your rotation.

Carter_Mathis
02.05.2013 , 10:58 AM | #20
Yeah, sentinels have it sooo rough in pvp................... they should get a buff...........