Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.7 Class Changes (Datamined)

Milly_
02.05.2013 , 07:22 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
I know a lot of you will be happy if Smash/Sweep does get nerfed, but just remember one thing. Focus/Rage Guardians/Juggs/Sents/Maras are all highly dependent on that one attack for their damage. Nerfing that one attack basically ruins the whole tree.
I do not agree. Although you did not see many Rage/Focus before they buffed it, it still hit pretty hard. If they just return it to how it used to be, it will still be fine.
Yoonii/Yooni

Carter_Mathis
02.05.2013 , 08:17 PM | #22
Yeah, Blade Storm, Dispatch, and Master Strike totally don't hit hard..... And Zealous Leap, Force Push, and Force Exhaustion can't crit for 3.4k+
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Nitromonger
02.05.2013 , 08:28 PM | #23
My guardian has been focus all along. I don't mind nerfs to focus/rage as long as something is done with bubble stun. My commando has been my main, and I would welcome some survival buffs as long as they don't apply to healing commandos also. They are already tough enough to kill.
▂ ▃ ▅ The Method Legacy ▅ ▃ ▂
⋘PRIME DEFENSE⋙
WebsiteChatRecruitment ThreadForums
The Tenacious ※ The Vigilant ※ The Prime

foxmob
02.05.2013 , 08:41 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Milly_ View Post
I do not agree. Although you did not see many Rage/Focus before they buffed it, it still hit pretty hard. If they just return it to how it used to be, it will still be fine.
what he said ^

two words: Dargos, Tauzo.

there was never anything wrong with rage/focus.
A legacy of meh
Krackerjäck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Deěnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

ARagingNoob
02.06.2013 , 12:24 AM | #25
Check the reddit, all class changes are noted and accounted for. Sage changes seem way too OP...
Jedi Covenant
Yül 50 Sniper Pálla 50 Powertech
Selva 50 Sith Assassin Briánna 50 Operative

LastWizard
02.06.2013 , 02:00 AM | #26
Sorcs are becoming more op. They have more abilities with this update, mercs seemed to be getting their damage reduced but they are getting their defense increased. Marauders are getting a buff again. Marauders may become the best 1v1 class with this update.

totherkins
02.06.2013 , 02:01 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by ARagingNoob View Post
Check the reddit, all class changes are noted and accounted for. Sage changes seem way too OP...
yea sage changes seem to be pretty crazy op but i doubt the sages/sorcs will complain about being op lol
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

cdubballer
02.06.2013 , 04:32 AM | #28
Well, it looks like they are finally trying to buff vigilance/vengeance, so I got no problem with the focus/rage nerf. I don't know why they gave focus/rage a buff in the first place, because I thought it was fine just the way it was.
Yerock, Docfeez, Furiann, Efeezy
Chaotic Pixels

JohraTon
02.06.2013 , 04:57 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Milly_ View Post
Not sure what the crack was on JC but on Canderous Ordo for DPS spec the only ones I could ever remember using Vengeance was Hexel, Benedict and myself, pretty much every other DPS jugg I ran into was rage/focus. I'm sure there were probably others running around but during my queue times it was a rage/focus majority.

I was hoping vengeance would have got a ravage/master strike root like the carnage tree gets but it's nice to see it getting some love.
Jedi Covenant
Rhigus - Juggernaut
<Deceptěcons>

Dhrasur
02.06.2013 , 07:04 AM | #30
About the sage changes.... I'm am fairly sure these "buffs" are new abilities coming with the expansion. I am even afraid that 1.7 won't nerf smash and that the changes we can see in the data are coming only with the expansion too. Also, from what I understood of the changes, smash is gonna be weaker than it was before, however I prefer if it become too weak than if it stays the way it is.
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]