Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.7 Class Changes (Datamined)

ARagingNoob
02.08.2013 , 11:15 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by randiesel View Post
And don't beat yourself up about cross server PvP. I've tried some 50 pvp on other servers and its actually much better here.
Thats a relief lmao
Jedi Covenant
Yül 50 Sniper Pálla 50 Powertech
Selva 50 Sith Assassin Briánna 50 Operative

Carter_Mathis
02.09.2013 , 12:08 AM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by ARagingNoob View Post
Thats a relief lmao
Yeah... pvp servers are gonna have an interesting time when cross-servers come out
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

totherkins
02.09.2013 , 12:23 AM | #133
Ultimate troll you just got by a pve server ^^
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

randiesel
02.09.2013 , 10:47 AM | #134
Well, you would imagine just because there are pvp servers that the pvp there is better.

Just personally, aside from random world pvp which is more dynamic (and awesome), level 50 pvp isn't necessarily better. Everyone has different experiences, though.

ARagingNoob
02.09.2013 , 11:55 AM | #135
Well, you would imagine just because there are pvp servers that the pvp there is better.

Just personally, aside from random world pvp which is more dynamic (and awesome), level 50 pvp isn't necessarily better. Everyone has different experiences, though.
Yeah, I was never a firm believer that PvP servers will always have a tougher crowd than PvE servers, its just the difference between wanted to get ganked occasionally while questing and wanting to quest peacefully. And then you got the small percent like me that didnt know the difference between the two since its their first mmo
Jedi Covenant
Yül 50 Sniper Pálla 50 Powertech
Selva 50 Sith Assassin Briánna 50 Operative

AngelofCain
02.09.2013 , 02:10 PM | #136
Yeah, I was never a firm believer that PvP servers will always have a tougher crowd than PvE servers, its just the difference between wanted to get ganked occasionally while questing and wanting to quest peacefully. And then you got the small percent like me that didnt know the difference between the two since its their first mmo
well we should get some PVP server people to roll on a pve server and see how they stand up. we should do this Instead of pve people going to pvp servers and facing lots of bads, that populate both servers.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

randiesel
02.09.2013 , 05:43 PM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelofCain View Post
well we should get some PVP server people to roll on a pve server and see how they stand up. we should do this Instead of pve people going to pvp servers and facing lots of bads, that populate both servers.
You staying or what Hallow? Need to get your scrapper up there if you are

randiesel
02.09.2013 , 05:48 PM | #138
Its all the same, not much of a difference.

Getting ganked happens, but fortunately from my experience world pvp usually happens where you have a fighting chance with someone near your level (although 50s running around does happen).

There are ppl of varying skills on every server, whether it's PvE or PvP isn't a factor. Just world PvP is very fulfilling when you're out and get to not only fight an opposing faction player, but also their companion. At least my experience was fulfilling. End-game warzones, which you'll be playing over and over within a team environment are a different story.

AngelofCain
02.09.2013 , 11:32 PM | #139
You staying or what Hallow? Need to get your scrapper up there if you are
i got to lvl 17 today. I am working on it. just grinding up money on Hallow to tweak my armorings a little to get 1 more point of dmg.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

randiesel
02.09.2013 , 11:34 PM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelofCain View Post
i got to lvl 17 today. I am working on it. just grinding up money on Hallow to tweak my armorings a little to get 1 more point of dmg.
Haha, I hear ya. It's a sad obsession :/