Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.7 Class Changes (Datamined)

ARagingNoob
02.05.2013 , 10:00 AM | #1
I'm sure some of you haven't seen it yet so here

Highlights seem to be: no changes to bubble stun yet, dispatch/VT proc/ ability on targets above 30%, several commando/ merc defensive cds, and changes to focus/ rage spec.

Enjoy!
Jedi Covenant
Yül 50 Sniper Pálla 50 Powertech
Selva 50 Sith Assassin Briánna 50 Operative

CristChiLu
02.05.2013 , 10:17 AM | #2
As of now seems I get a 20% damage boost

Master Crist Due
Jedi Guardian
Bloodline

Carter_Mathis
02.05.2013 , 11:09 AM | #3
You beat me to posting it But those changes actually look pretty good, depending on what the dispatch buff is referring to. I'd rather not be dispatched while i'm the 100% hp, just a me thing
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Aramyth
02.05.2013 , 11:18 AM | #4
Keep in mind they're data mined.

With that being said, like my commando really needs to be any harder to kill. :/

foxmob
02.05.2013 , 11:29 AM | #5
all of the noted changes kinda made my eyes glaze over; it's an arms race (my defenses go up, and your dmg output goes up). I'm more curious about feedback on how the changes interact with each other.
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

Furiel
02.05.2013 , 11:41 AM | #6
Yeah, Gunnery will be harder to kill, and do less DPS. Class needs to be redisgned and DPS to stay about the same or a slight buff to stay competitive. Instead we get the same mechanics and a DPS nerf. The survivability will be nice in PvP, but mostly useless in PvE and the DPS nerf will effect both playstyles negatively. Not pleased.
Furiel Plush
Cardinal and Raid Coordinator of The Church of Alvis

Dhrasur
02.05.2013 , 12:13 PM | #7
Damn it it says I cannot access the page! Can someone write about the changes to rage/focus? or datamined mean that that's not clear even for you guys that can see the page? cause if I look at the wiki definition... then I'm ***.
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

ARagingNoob
02.05.2013 , 12:22 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Dhrasur View Post
Damn it it says I cannot access the page! Can someone write about the changes to rage/focus? or datamined mean that that's not clear even for you guys that can see the page? cause if I look at the wiki definition... then I'm ***.
They took it down :O
Also new on focus: incisor - 6secs 50% slow
inner focus - no more charges
aka zen doesnt give you sing stacks, only 4 action points (same with combat focus)
singularity charges decreased from 4 to 3
focus cost of sweep is reduced by 12% per rank, damage is increased 11.11111% per rank (weird value)

Lucky I copy pasted that bit :P think the slow for FE/FC was changed to 50/30/10% over 3 sec and 3 ticks.
And datamined just means they pulled raw, internal info from the servers meaning changes may not happen but are likely to

Also, sounds like 1.7 is ready for download on PTS!
Jedi Covenant
Yül 50 Sniper Pálla 50 Powertech
Selva 50 Sith Assassin Briánna 50 Operative

randiesel
02.05.2013 , 12:36 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ARagingNoob View Post
They took it down :O
Also new on focus: incisor - 6secs 50% slow
inner focus - no more charges
aka zen doesnt give you sing stacks, only 4 action points (same with combat focus)
singularity charges decreased from 4 to 3
focus cost of sweep is reduced by 12% per rank, damage is increased 11.11111% per rank (weird value)

Lucky I copy pasted that bit :P think the slow for FE/FC was changed to 50/30/10% over 3 sec and 3 ticks.
And datamined just means they pulled raw, internal info from the servers meaning changes may not happen but are likely to

Also, sounds like 1.7 is ready for download on PTS!
The number would be to increase the damage of your force sweep by 1/3, or 33.3333333%.

Currently it stacks up to 4 times, with a 25% increase on sweep damage per rank = 100% increased damage. 3 Stacks of Singularity at 11.1111% increased damage per rank would be 33% increased damage, which would be a 66% damage nerf.

Are we sure this is accurate? Not that I'm complaining, but I sense a great disturbance in the force regarding complaints on the warrior and knight forums...

randiesel
02.05.2013 , 12:38 PM | #10
Sadly the link is down and Google doesn't have a cached copy of it

Any chance there is an external link anybody could share with the class changes?